Priceline
Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 October 2019

Just returned from a visit to Bad Kissingen and wanted to share the wonderful stay my wife and I had at Laudensachs Parkhotel. The owner is a consummate chef, hotelier and historian. His hotel is beautiful, well run and the staff caters to your every need and question. The location is excellent. A short walk to the beautiful city center and for restorative strolls in the Kur Park. The kitchen is superb! The Michelin rating is well earned and the breakfast and dining experience memorable. By far the best German hotel I have stayed in. Kudos to Herr Laudensack and his staff. Hope to return.

Room tip: Loved the corner mini-suite but all rooms looked very comfortable.
Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed 10 April 2019

Very nice hotel, extremely quiet, with extremely friendly personnel. Food is superb, with a Michelin star since many years and the wine pairing perfect.
Breakfast is delicious, with a huge variety of good food.
Amenities are good, the room extremely comfortable, parking east, the only negative point being a catastrophic internet

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Alain K
Reviewed 2 September 2018

My husband stayed at the Laudensacks family hotel and restaurant last week and reports that it is an excellent stopping off point when driving across Germany - and very convenient for the sights in and around Würzburg and Bamberg.

This is a family owned and run hotel with very enthusiastic and English speaking owners and staff. From the informal and straightforward approach to making a reservation over the telephone and prompt answering of e-mails to the very friendly and simple check-in, everything was welcoming. How many hotels immediately offer a generous glass of local sekt or white wine to a weary driver rather than fussing with form filling?

The rooms are simple but everything is clean, modern and works. The decor of the dining room is similarly modern and simple with clever touches of colour. How refreshingly different to the usual frou-frou decor of provincial hotels across Europe.

The food is fully up to Michelin one star standards, French in style, not too complicated and paired with excellent, cleverly chosen, mainly local wines.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Carolineray
Laudensack, Manager at Laudensacks Parkhotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2018

Dear Carolineray,

we´d like to say thank you for your wonderfull words about our small and fine-dining-hotel.
Every day it´s our vocation, to offer our guests a relaxed and culinary time at laudensacks´s
and give them a reason to comeback joining us again.
Maybe we can indulge you once again at our house.

All the best,

Team Laudensack

Reviewed 1 October 2017

I am lucky to have stayed at Laudensacks Parkhotel several times either alone or with friends and with my husband; also at different times of the year. Over these years, I continue to look forward to my stay here. The super clean rooms are comfortable with touching details, like a plate and knife for you to cut up an apple or snack.

The views on the west side of the hotel are of a beautiful park along a Bavarian area river, an invitation for vigorous exercise or peaceful walks.

For pampering, there is a well maintained sauna downstairs, and an expert massage and beauty center on the top floor. This hotel has given us a free two-hour pass for the nearby fabulous KissSalis Spa, which is always on our agenda when visiting Bad Kissingen.

Last, and certainly not least: The food is above excellence! I have dined in the Michelen Star restaurant; requires reservations in advance - I have seen the same enthusiastic locals dining there again and again. I have also had breakfast and dinner in their dining room for hotel patrons. In all options, the food is a feast for the eyes and for the discerning palate. I continue to marvel upon the creative choice of herbs I have never seen anywhere else, placed so carefully upon each entree.

The staff and it's owner are welcoming and efficient in attending to all our needs. This hotel is my European favorite and a repeat destination.

Room tip: Best views are on the 'river-side of the hotel.
Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 24 September 2017

We stayed two nights and were given a room facing the street, which had significant street noise. The rooms facing the garden are much better. However, the room was nice and the service excellent and friendly. There is no air conditioning.

Room tip: face the garden
Date of stay: September 2017