Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 October 2017

I am lucky to have stayed at Laudensacks Parkhotel several times either alone or with friends and with my husband; also at different times of the year. Over these years, I continue to look forward to my stay here. The super clean rooms are comfortable with touching details, like a plate and knife for you to cut up an apple or snack.

The views on the west side of the hotel are of a beautiful park along a Bavarian area river, an invitation for vigorous exercise or peaceful walks.

For pampering, there is a well maintained sauna downstairs, and an expert massage and beauty center on the top floor. This hotel has given us a free two-hour pass for the nearby fabulous KissSalis Spa, which is always on our agenda when visiting Bad Kissingen.

Last, and certainly not least: The food is above excellence! I have dined in the Michelen Star restaurant; requires reservations in advance - I have seen the same enthusiastic locals dining there again and again. I have also had breakfast and dinner in their dining room for hotel patrons. In all options, the food is a feast for the eyes and for the discerning palate. I continue to marvel upon the creative choice of herbs I have never seen anywhere else, placed so carefully upon each entree.

The staff and it's owner are welcoming and efficient in attending to all our needs. This hotel is my European favorite and a repeat destination.

Room tip: Best views are on the 'river-side of the hotel.
Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 24 September 2017

We stayed two nights and were given a room facing the street, which had significant street noise. The rooms facing the garden are much better. However, the room was nice and the service excellent and friendly. There is no air conditioning.

Room tip: face the garden
Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 28 November 2016

As Bad Kissingen was on my way to the south I decided to stay the night in this hotel. It is a nice hotel in an old villa. I was given room 301 on the top floor, which was very spacious and even had it's own balcony. The bed is comfortable, the bathroom well decorated, the wifi is for free and has enough speed. The girl at the reception was very welcoming and offered a free drink in the wintergarten. The hotel restaurant has 1 michelin star, as I was on my own I decided not to go there, but the restaurant was well booked even on this Wednesday evening. The breakfast in the morning was of high quality with a buffet for the cold dishes and eggs made to order. All in all I enjoyed my stay and I would return when in the area again.

Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Laudensack, Manager at Laudensacks Parkhotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2016

Dear Mr. Eijsbouts,

thank you very much for those nice words and compliments. We´re really glad
to get so much positive feedback. We ´d like to thank you also for your stay and looking
forward seeing each other again at laudensacks.

Merry Christmas, a happy new year and all the best!

Reviewed 28 May 2015

We spent a lovely couple days in Bad Kissingen---stayed at Laudensacks for one night. The hotel features beautiful grounds--lovely art works spread throughout the property. Furnishings are done in exquisite taste. There is a wonderful on-premises restaurant (Michelin Star!). Most hospitable host and a totally accommodating staff. Free use of bicycles was icing on the cake. Not cheap--but Great value! Highly recommended.

Date of stay: May 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 May 2011

My family and I spent two nights in this hotel. The staff were very friendly, the service excellent, the rooms spotless and well appointed. The park behind the house is just beautiful and perfect for relaxing in a tranquil environment. Overall, we had a very pleasant stay there. The only thing that wasn't up to par was the dinner that was served to us. While the amuse-gueles were a delight, our actual meal was disappointing, especially for a Michelin and Gault Millau-rated restaurant. However, I would definitely stay at Laudensack's again.

Date of stay: May 2011