“Bespoke Cake Order for 70th Birthday”

Sweet Passion Cakes
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in West Byfleet
Description: Sweet Passion Cakes creates bespoke wedding cakes,celebration cakes,desserts,gateaux,tarts, biscuits and cookies. Whether you're looking for pastries for the dessert table at your wedding or for a one-of-a-kind birthday cake, we have something for you. Our brand new patissrie is a great place to enjoy our freshly made artisan pastries and cakes.With indoor and outdoor seating, this is a perfect place to relax and unwind.
Reviewed 27 June 2018

Note of thanks to Istvan, for making a bespoke Esterhazy Torte Cake adapted for a special occasion..................................................................................................

Reviewed 7 June 2018

I often go to Sweet Passion for a patisserie and tea, as well as the occasional lunch. The hostess really is a remarkable lady and makes everyone of her customers feel special. Although a baker myself, I decided to have a special birthday cake made by Sweet Passion. I was assisted in my choice to fit the type of party and group of people attending. I can only say I was blown away with the result. I've attached a picture - the cake was stunning. And you know the wonderful thing was that it tasted home made. This really is a very special patisserie and it's right on my doorstep. Everything I've ever had here represents very good value and supreme quality.

Passion is exactly what Sweet Passion is about. They completely embrace what they do here with quality and 'passion'. This is a fantastic little shop.

Reviewed 5 June 2018

As part of a friends birthday celebration, we chose to have afternoon tea here. We were warmly welcomed and our pre-booking request of no fish was confirmed. We were offered a choice of tea or soft drinks then the cake stand arrived. Tier one was a selection of very fresh sandwiches, tasty mini quiches and spectacular cheese choux puffs filled with whipped cream cheese. Warm scones, clotted cream and jam came next. Tier two had mini fruit tarts, choux buns filled with cream and creme patisserie and elegant triangles of chocolate sponge topped with chocolate mousse. Finally, we made it to the top tier of macarons and truffles.
Almost as good as the food was the service. Nothing was too much trouble for the lovely ladies who served us. Our small group of friends have had afternoon teas at award winning London hotels but this matched anything they could offer. Would definitely recommend Sweet Passion Cakes for their afternoon tea on the first Sunday of every month.

1  Thank Georgie T
Reviewed 29 May 2018

This patisserie is a real local treasure.
They create the finest looking and most delicious sweets. From croissant to desserts and cakes, everything is absolutely exquisite!
They recently created a be-spoken cake for my husband birthday. A Cake to remember, absolutely beautiful and incredibly tasty.
I definitely recommend Sweet Passion either for a morning/ afternoon treat or for the most showstopping cakes.

Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

I ordered a Birthday Cake for my Dad’s 75th party and these guys did an amazing job even making a model that looked like my dad after asking for a photo of him.

The team were friendly and helpful on all communication and the cake was DELICIOUS! Even people that weren’t that keen on cake liked it. There was only one problem and that was that it was so good that there were no left overs!!

Thank you so much.