Lowest prices for your stay
US$62
View deal
Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
Expedia.comUS$63
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 July 2017

Located in the centre of Schweinfurt which is very convenient. Parking not too expensive. Convenient to check-in and out. Really bad smell in the room (cigarette smoke). No easy overview of breakfast, have to search on different shelves.

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 11 March 2017

I do not recommend this hotel at all. I was booked here while on business and the room I was given was unacceptable, on the ground floor, right next to both parking and construction. I could not have opened the window either as it was near where people go to smoke, Even if the place was not up to standard, I was willing to change rooms to be on an upper floor. But the very rude man at reception could not have been more unhelpful, telling me that everything was booked.
I ended up walking down the street and finding a very bright, clean and QUIET room with lovely, kind and helpful people who understand customer service. B and B Schweinfurt would not refund the room charge which is ridiculous if you are in the business of making people comfortable away from home.

It is not a B and B more like a youth hostel for budget travelers, not suitable for the business person. Never again!

Room tip: Not on ground floor
Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 14 October 2016 via mobile

Very reasonable priced accommodations in Schweinfurt, Germany. Location is close to center of town, within walking distance of the river and many other popular attractions. At the time of stay, this hotel appeared very clean, and staff was friendly. Would definitely stay here again if visiting Schweinfurt.

Date of stay: November 2015
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 September 2016

Hotel Location = excellent (2 min from central bus station, from which you can get anywhere in the city)
Room Price = excellent (low)
Breakfast = simple, but very good
Room itself = excellent (clean, new, well designed)
Bathroom = excellent (new, enough space)

Personal experience (room 207):
1) Room was booked on the hotel's site. Check-in was performed on the hotel's site. I received an e-mail and SMS to my mobile phone with room number and room code.
2) However, neither the computer at the entrance, nor the person at the reception were able to find my reservation. After I showed the SMS on my mobile phone to the receptionist, he just said "Then you can go to your room".
3) I booked the non-smoking room. However, my room (207) was located above the place where all the people smoked. As a result, the entire room stinks with cigarette smoke.
There were identical complaints on the TripAdvisor web site.
In addition, when I opened the window in my room, I saw that the roof is covered with cigarette butts.
4) When someone took a shower in the room above mine, I clearly heard the sound of water falling on the floor in that room and then going down the pipe.
5) The receptionist was very helpful when I asked for help with local restaurants and when the light went off in my room.
6) The fact that there is no check-out was helpful.

Room tip: Do not book rooms from 201 to 211 - the smell of the cigarette smoke from downstairs is very bad - the room stinks
Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

This hotel is named B&B thou it has nothing to do with b&b:s. It's budget hotel and a lousy one. OK it's new and bright and clean. But the staff is rude or non-existense, breakfast not worth its value and parking one big fuzz. Only really positive thing about this place is its location.

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple