Lowest prices for your stay
eDreams
Agoda.com
US$102
View deal
Free cancellation until 21/08/14
PricelineUS$102
StayForLong
ZenHotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

The “Ross” is located realy in the Hart of the town in the pedestrian area.

The rooms are specious and clean.

The bathroom is looking a little bit old but has everything what is needed.

In summer, the rooms located on the last floor are a little bit overheated because of the fact that the AC is not working all the day. So the first impresion when you get in is that you enter to a sauna. :-)During the night, if you sleep with open windows it’s cooling down :-)

I can recomend from all my hart the restaurant of the hotel which has a beautiful terace which overlook the main pedestrian place. The food is very good and tasty. ( I had a rib eye steak made of a german cow which was one of the best what I ever eat). Service is quick and lovely.

An underground parking is nearby and during the night it’s cost only 2€ for the whole.

Date of stay: May 2018
1  Thank 172cp
Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

An excellent hotel located in the heart of Schweinfurt. The staff were really friendly and spoke excellent English. The room was great, really spacious and comfortable. The breakfast was really good as was the food in the restaurant. I will definitely return when I’m in Schweinfurt again. Thank you to all the staff .

Date of stay: April 2018
1  Thank PeteB475
Reviewed 26 February 2018

Very nice hotel, where you feel at home. Very well located, in the middle of the town, easy for sightseeing. The staff is very nice and is taking care of all aspects. Last but not least, the restaurant is absolutely fabulous.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 19 January 2018

Stayed for a workweek for business. Because I came from the U.S., I showed up very early, and they let me check in even before standard time, which was lucky for me because I didn't have another plan! They were working on come construction, but the noise was only during business hours.
I did seem to have the largest room on the floor, but it was VERY spacious and comfy. The tub was very large and deep. The décor was a little outdated, but nothing crazy. I did love that they had some antique elements in the building.
I went to the restaurant (not the bar) once for dinner, but every day for breakfast. They have the same buffet for breakfast daily, but there are some tasty items - cereals, pastries, meats and cheeses. The dinner menu had a good selection, and the food was tasty as well.

Room tip: corner rooms looked to be the largest rooms
Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

Our company always use hotel Ross due to its location in the town centre, the ease of parking it's great restaurant and bar and friendly professional staff. They are currently refurbishing the rooms and I was luck enough to stay in the latest floor. They now have a very modern clean cut feel with great use of the space and choice of furnishings that are in keeping with the building. The walk in bathrooms have great showers are very fitted with all mod cons. We ate in the restaurant which always offers seasonal local produce e.g wild boar with a great choice of specials. Breakfast has a great choice of juices hot drinks and hot and cold traditional healthy choices.
Recommended