Lowest prices for your stay
eDreams
Priceline
US$102
View deal
Free cancellation until 21/08/08
Reserve now, pay at stay
StayForLong
Agoda.com
ZenHotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 January 2018

Stayed for a workweek for business. Because I came from the U.S., I showed up very early, and they let me check in even before standard time, which was lucky for me because I didn't have another plan! They were working on come construction, but the noise was only during business hours.
I did seem to have the largest room on the floor, but it was VERY spacious and comfy. The tub was very large and deep. The décor was a little outdated, but nothing crazy. I did love that they had some antique elements in the building.
I went to the restaurant (not the bar) once for dinner, but every day for breakfast. They have the same buffet for breakfast daily, but there are some tasty items - cereals, pastries, meats and cheeses. The dinner menu had a good selection, and the food was tasty as well.

Room tip: corner rooms looked to be the largest rooms
Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

Our company always use hotel Ross due to its location in the town centre, the ease of parking it's great restaurant and bar and friendly professional staff. They are currently refurbishing the rooms and I was luck enough to stay in the latest floor. They now have a very modern clean cut feel with great use of the space and choice of furnishings that are in keeping with the building. The walk in bathrooms have great showers are very fitted with all mod cons. We ate in the restaurant which always offers seasonal local produce e.g wild boar with a great choice of specials. Breakfast has a great choice of juices hot drinks and hot and cold traditional healthy choices.
Recommended

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 10 September 2017

Clean, Tidy, well mainteined. Very quiet and if you have to stay in Schweinfurt your wont do much better for the price.

Rooms are large. Staff are friendly and you are locatated in teh centre of town .

Theres a small supermarket across the square and a market on a saturday at the door.

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 1 September 2017

Very nice place in the town center, its clean too. Heike Schmitt, the lady that checked me in on Friday 25th August is very nice, she was very helpful and welcoming. I enjoyed my stay. thank you very much. Juliet

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 14 August 2017

Located in the heart of the beautiful old city. It's a traditional German hotel, so if you are looking for a sterile Hilton (or Mercure) property, this isn't it. Every room is different, some of the rooms still have older furniture, the bathrooms are large but without ventilation - so yes, I can see why people might give the Ross fewer than five stars. They are missing out on the most dedicated staff, the best breakfast in town, an amazing hotel that has been in the same family for four generations and oozes "Schweinfurt". If you want to be where the locals go for "fancy dinner", or "fancy afternoon tea", it's the Ross. If you want to experience true Schweinfurt hospitality, instead of a mass product, this is the place to stay.
There's a pool, a bar, a nice restaurant, the whole property is non-smoking...
We had two connected rooms for ourselves and the kids. Plenty of space, good airconditioning that allowed you to close the windows if the noise bothered you, good wifi... just a wonderful stay.

Room tip: Counterintuitively, the rooms towards the pedestrian only "Alter Postplatz" might be noisier then the ones on the West side of the building.
Date of stay: August 2017