Lowest prices for your stay
US$99
Free cancellation until 21/08/08
US$99
Free cancellation until 21/08/08
Reserve now, pay at stay
ZenHotels.com
US$100
US$90
Hotels.comUS$99
CheapTicketsUS$99
Trip.comUS$100
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 July 2019

We spent two nights in the hotel and really enjoyed it. Hotel is quite large with a very airy ambiance. Staff were very friendly and professional. Breakfast was very good. Room was very clean and bed comfortable.

Date of stay: June 2019
1  Thank johndborg
MercureSW, General Manager at Mercure Hotel Schweinfurt Maininsel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2019

Dear John,
thanks for your feedback and your stay in our hotel.
We look forward to welcome you again on the Maininsel.
Best regards
Tobias Wagner
Interims Hotel Manager

Reviewed 17 April 2019 via mobile

The hotel is sharing the area with a congress center, or similar.
The room was clean. But the pillow selection was not to much comfortable.
Views are great in the side of the river, forget other sites.
Calm area, only disturb by teenagers, drinking at the river side. Probably, in summer, it will be busy.
The outside parking is not full explained, because there are booked places, that you cannot park. But you will not understand it, if you do not understand German. And the receptionist does not explain it, if you do not ask.
If you coincide with the rush hour, you will have problems to escape or arrive. Be patient....
It is a recommended place.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
MercureSW, Guest Relations Manager at Mercure Hotel Schweinfurt Maininsel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2019

Thank you for sharing their impressions so extensively here. We look forward to seeing you again. Warm greetings from Mercure Hotel Schweinfurt

Reviewed 24 November 2018

I can't really say much about location of this hotel as all I wanted what something along the right highway so I wouldn't waste much time. I arrived after dark and left when it was just light so unfortunately the Insel part didn't do much for me.

The hotel was "reasonable" I guess. Room was very big, with a bed that was far from the best I've seen in Mercure, but still reasonable. Breakfast was nice, with a reasonable selection and quite tasty.

I didn't see much staff with the exception of the front desk. Apart from the fact that the night desk person either had a peculiar sense of humor or thought my German was funny (let's face it, it actually is), interactions were quick and friendly.

Would I return here? I think price would make the difference to be honest; this is not exceptional in any way so the price would have to be right...

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
MercureSW, Guest Relations Manager at Mercure Hotel Schweinfurt Maininsel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2018

Thank you for describing your impressions to us. We regret that you were not entirely satisfied with our service. Maybe give us a chance to do better on a next stay. Kind regards The Mercure Hotel Schweinfurt

Reviewed 7 November 2018 via mobile

I’ve spent many nights here on business trips.
Service is very good, restaurant is good and so is the bar.
Close to everything and a good restaurant just up the street.
Inexpensive and great breakfast buffet.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
MercureSW, Guest Relations Manager at Mercure Hotel Schweinfurt Maininsel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2018

We would like to thank you, especially you as a regular can best evaluate our service. We look forward to seeing you again, kind regards Mercure Hotel Schweinfurt

Reviewed 24 July 2018

I stay here when I visit Schweinfurt on business trips, generally each month.

The hotel is in an ideal location for the city and the transport routes to the industrial areas so the commute is not an issue.

The hotel provides everything you'd expect of a business hotel at a reasonable price per night.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
MercureSW, Guest Relations Manager at Mercure Hotel Schweinfurt Maininsel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2018

Thank you for keeping us loyal and we will see you again soon on the main island. The Mercure Schweinfurt Team