Lowest prices for your stay
US$110
US$99
View deal
Free cancellation until 21/08/08
Hotels.com
Booking.comUS$99
TravelocityUS$99
getaroom.comUS$110
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 November 2018

I can't really say much about location of this hotel as all I wanted what something along the right highway so I wouldn't waste much time. I arrived after dark and left when it was just light so unfortunately the Insel part didn't do much for me.

The hotel was "reasonable" I guess. Room was very big, with a bed that was far from the best I've seen in Mercure, but still reasonable. Breakfast was nice, with a reasonable selection and quite tasty.

I didn't see much staff with the exception of the front desk. Apart from the fact that the night desk person either had a peculiar sense of humor or thought my German was funny (let's face it, it actually is), interactions were quick and friendly.

Would I return here? I think price would make the difference to be honest; this is not exceptional in any way so the price would have to be right...

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
MercureSW, Guest Relations Manager at Mercure Hotel Schweinfurt Maininsel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2018

Thank you for describing your impressions to us. We regret that you were not entirely satisfied with our service. Maybe give us a chance to do better on a next stay. Kind regards The Mercure Hotel Schweinfurt

Reviewed 7 November 2018 via mobile

I’ve spent many nights here on business trips.
Service is very good, restaurant is good and so is the bar.
Close to everything and a good restaurant just up the street.
Inexpensive and great breakfast buffet.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
MercureSW, Guest Relations Manager at Mercure Hotel Schweinfurt Maininsel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2018

We would like to thank you, especially you as a regular can best evaluate our service. We look forward to seeing you again, kind regards Mercure Hotel Schweinfurt

Reviewed 24 July 2018

I stay here when I visit Schweinfurt on business trips, generally each month.

The hotel is in an ideal location for the city and the transport routes to the industrial areas so the commute is not an issue.

The hotel provides everything you'd expect of a business hotel at a reasonable price per night.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
MercureSW, Guest Relations Manager at Mercure Hotel Schweinfurt Maininsel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2018

Thank you for keeping us loyal and we will see you again soon on the main island. The Mercure Schweinfurt Team

Reviewed 1 June 2018

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
MercureSW, Public Relations Manager at Mercure Hotel Schweinfurt Maininsel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2018

Reviewed 15 February 2018

Date of stay: February 2018
Review collected in partnership with Mercure Hotels
MercureSW, Guest Relations Manager at Mercure Hotel Schweinfurt Maininsel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2018