“Superlative”
Review of Gosht

Gosht
Reserve with OpenTable
Gosht is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$5 - US$76
Description: Gosht is a new Turkish restaurant located in the heart of Buckhurst Hill Essex. A place of true traditional Mediterranean spirit offering a world class dining experience for those who seek the finest of dining excellence. Experience the richness of our carefully selected menu which aims to boast and deliver signature dishes for those who simply are inclined to enjoy.
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Went this evening with three ladies because they had no TV and we didn't want the world cup encroaching on our conversation. What a pleasant twist of fate. We found the perfect dining out experience. Gordon Ramsey eat your heart out. Food was perfectly cooked, served up by attentive waiters with impeccable decoram. Ibo the Maitre, was charming and had his eyes everywhere seeing that everything worked like a well oiled machine. I never saw the bill because I made a tactical visit to the loo at just the right time so that when I got back the ladies had already paid but whatever it was I am sure it was very reasonable. I will go back with friends, family and fpr business meetings.

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

Visited the restaurant for the first time in June 2018. The food is fantastic, reallly good quality and fresh, all cooked to perfection.

The Manager, Ebo was attentive and looked after us throughout our visit, he couldn’t have done anymore to make us feel welcome.

We would thoroughly recommend and give him a very deserving 5 stars.

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

Just visited with my daughter and her boyfriend.
Superb food and service.
Will definitely recommend
And will return
Well done

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

Me and my fiancé love it here, there are a few lovely restaurants on queens road but Gosht is definitely one of our new favourites! The food is delicious especially the deserts they are amazing! The service is excellent, the staff are so happy and friendly..... We look forward to coming back very soon :)

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Absolutely gorgeous food!
I went for something completely different to what I would normally and had the monkfish. It was beautiful and plenty of it! I couldn't finish it all. Cocktails were lovely too!
Went on a Thursday night so it wasn't overly busy and we were not rushed at all. Not sure that would be the case on busier nights. Would highly recommend!