“Great atmosphere”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

The restaurant is settled inside a traditional Fachwerkhaus and the interior was kept in this style which makes it special and cozy. The food is good for a fair price, service friendly and attentive. I‘d recommend Vitello Tonnato.

Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

Been to Wetzlar several times. First time here. We had lunch and I ordered pizza with fruits of the sea. Very juicy and one of the best pizzas I had. Atmosphere and waiters are great. We will go back for dinner.

Reviewed 20 November 2016

We were a few times in Tre Panoce and they are getting better and better. Today we had Ravioli filled with mushrooms and Salciccia and a filet steak. It was just great and you have to look far away to get this quality. I was really impressed and I have to tell you, I visited more than 50 Michelin star restaurants, so I know what I'm talking about.
Visit the Tre Panoce and you will be delighted. It's the best italian Restaurant in Wetzlar and around, and I live already 60 years in this area.

Reviewed 11 November 2016

We have been here a few times and i think it's the best italian restaurant in Wetzlar,service is top and a very comfortable place.I think that i doesn't matter what you order it's going to taste good.It might be a bit more expensive there but it's worth it.

Reviewed 25 January 2015 via mobile

This restaurant offers good quality in Italian food and service. It is centrally located and well-known between locals.