“Wonderful!!!!!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

The best priced great food in the area. We were so pleased to be greeted by friendly staff who took the time to explain the menu. Fabulous house wine. We ate there four nights out of seven in the area and were happy with every meal. Book a table as it is very busy.

Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

Visited the place for its good reviews here. I did maybe expected more. It is a clean but a bit dark place, the food is nice but to me more international than italian. Not sure if I will come again.

Reviewed 15 June 2017

It is easy to find in Viale Tricesimo. There are two bars and restaurants: inside,
and outside: so you can choose where stay. It is not possibile book a table outside but it is better to do if you want be sure to find a table inside. Every day, for lunch or dinner is full. The food is simple but good: pastasciutta, bruschette, pizza, meat and so on. it is no typical "friulano" restaurant but if you want stay in a good atmosphere with a very good service this is perfect. It is no expensive.

Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

Terrible draught beer, both meals we ordered were tasteless creamy cheesy pasta dishes , huge portions. If your English I would liken it to a Frankie and bennys. The inside is nice and the staff were lovely.

Reviewed 10 April 2017

I went quite a few time to Niu now and always enjoyed my meal there. The food is very good! The portions are good size and staff is very friendly, it's a really nice experience. I prefer it for lunch than dinner but that's just my personal taste. I will definitely go back!