“Good Italian Pizza”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 8 June 2024 via mobile

Enjoyed quality pizza, with freshly prepared toppings. Good charizo, crispy thin bases, and an excellent strong green chilli paste as a side.

Well recommended for a quality pizza.

Date of visit: June 2024

Reviewed 13 May 2023

This is not at all the standard and quality of food one would expect from Stretta.
2 of the 3 dishes where DISGUSTING to say the least.
Disappointing Disappointing.

Date of visit: May 2023
1  Thank Glenn7501
Reviewed 5 March 2023 via mobile

I have been so Stretta at least over 30 times as it’s definitely one of my Upper- Highway favourites.. Today I order 2 pizza’s for myself and my boyfriend, having faith in the quality of the food. After collecting our pizza’s and tucking in, I was in shock. The pizza’s have no flavour, I ordered a pizza with 6 different toppings and the pizza somehow still had no flavour.. it definitely needed at least a teaspoon of salt or some herbs. I thought it was supposed had an Italian flair.. I tasted very South African to me. Stretta!!!!! Please work on this? Taste your food… 6/10 would not recommend until something improves!

Date of visit: March 2023
1  Thank Explorer37528666757
Reviewed 1 September 2022 via mobile

Always have Italian Fare but decided on fillet steaks. One with hollandaise sauce, mash and green beans. The other one just grilled , onion rings and chips. Med rare and medium. Both grilled to perfection!!! That does not often happen and one couId see the difference between the two when looking at the meat! I had a delicous Anura wine and he had beer. What a splendid evening. We did congratulate the chef. DEFINITELY going back soon. Go and give it a try you will be delighted. Needless to say pasta and pizzas to die for.

Date of visit: September 2022
Reviewed 12 May 2022

On Mothers Day ordered Take Away to be collected at 2pm from Stretta Hillcrest. Was not ready at 2pm. Had to wait spprox half zn hour. Meals ordered: Seafood Pasta - all seafood overcooked tough, appeared to be "warmed up". Sauce excessively rich. Pasta tough. Very unpleasant, mostly inedible. Chicken pasta the same - very unpleasant. Pizza also unacceptable - seafood on top apparently frozen znd placed on pizza in oven, watery inside. Melanson- the only item which was reasonably acceptable and edible. This was a most unacceptable meal and if it had been served in the restaurant all dishes would have been sent back as unacceptable. All meals expensive and totally unacceptable. Will NOT return.

Date of visit: May 2022