“Sunday lunch ”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

Great service from attentive waiter and delicious food. Varied menu and wine list. Best pork belly and nice relaxed ambience. Will be back to try the pasta and pizzas.

Reviewed 19 August 2016 via mobile

I was home hosted by friend Gokhan, staying at Camelot in Hillcrest! As trade off I suggested he nominate the restaurant and I pay! We decided to be adventurous and try a place neither of us knew! Well priced! Even the Walker Bay Newton Johnson Pinot Noir! The manager Kyle showed passion for wine! Food was excellent and the ambiance and attention to detail made one feel welcome, knowing you in good hands! What a difference if their is passion! In the kitchen, the waitering staff, the runners and the cleaner reflect their dedication and passion. When a waiter dropped tray slipping on split water, no blame game! All jumped to assist! Manager brought out yellow sign: wet floor, but two minutes later all good, floor cleaned and waiter given a hug: glad you ok! Overall a wonderful experience! I can't wait for my next KZN trip!

Reviewed 13 August 2016 via mobile

One of my favorite spots in hillcrest, very relaxed atmosphere with good food and good service. Well worth a visit.

Reviewed 7 August 2016 via mobile

Firstly wow! What great service we received for my cousins 21st!! The fact that they worked around us and managed to give us pretty much all the requirements for all including gluten free items!
Veronica and Steve who were our tables waiters are friendly staff and attended to our needs. Their service was of the highest quality and being in the hospitality industry it is what I have come to expect from top class places.

Well done and keep it up!!!

Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

My friend and I are steak lovers and thus we have been hunting down every steak joint in the KZN area to find the perfect steak..and I think we found it!!

We both had the fillet (rare) and not only was it cooked to perfection, it melted in our mouths and so tasty that a sauce almost spoils it's deliciousness. Will definitely be back in the future for more, thank you so much!