“Family friendly and delicious”
Review of Oscars Cafe

Oscars Cafe
Ranked #1 of 65 Restaurants in Hillcrest
Cuisines: Deli
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 15 January 2024 via mobile

Great dinner experience here. Kids had pasta I had pizza and husband had oxtail curry- all fabulous. Milkshakes are extravagant and delicious. Can’t wait for the day I can finish my main course so that I can order dessert!

Date of visit: January 2024

Reviewed 29 September 2023 via mobile

Popped in for breakfast just as they opened their doors and were busy setting up for the day. I had an hour to burn between appointments, so I started thinking coffee but progresses to wild mushrooms on sour dough.

Service was sharp, the americano coffee which was as ordered piping hot.

The wild mushrooms, spinach and almonds was also very good but a tad cold.

All in all I had a good meal and will be back.

Date of visit: September 2023
Reviewed 9 June 2023

Such a disappointment - guess you can book a table on line but not call and book/reserve a table or was the manager reserving for preferred diners.
We were told they do not reserve tables just come well so many reserved sign tables empty left us standing with no table.

Date of visit: June 2023
1  Thank Journey51554759407
Reviewed 8 June 2023

Nice spot - met a client for brunch - his choice of the venue - could not have done better - the breakfast menu was never ending and our meal delicious - busy but that says a lot - prices average staff friendly - gets my vote - when in this area again I will be back

Date of visit: April 2023
Reviewed 10 January 2023

Popped in for breakfast and despite how busy it was, the service was good. Lovely touch having the manager checking up on the tables. I tried the Welsh rabbit .. not recommended at all and actually returned my meal. My husband enjoyed his meal.

Date of visit: December 2022