“Excellent Breakfast !”

Cuisines: Deli
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 18 July 2018

We had a lovely good value breakfast at Oscars Cafe. The coffee was also good & strong ! The waiter was friendly & helpful. Nice buzzy atmosphere !

Reviewed 14 July 2018

My brother and I popped in for lunch.
An exceptionally popular restaurant and the management are always there making sure the diners have excellent service and that there is not a moments delay in getting everything you need.
My brother had an exceptionally good burger, he absolutely loved it.
I ordered the Thai chicken wrap which was insipid and lacked direction with the flavour. It tasted more like an Italian stew with avo wrap.

Reviewed 10 July 2018

Hubby an i had Breakfast on Sunday at this very busy restaurant and thought oh boy we are going to have a long wait for coffee's and meals - and to our surprise the amazing staff are so on the ball and drinks and meals were delivered sooner than expected.

A big shout out to the managers and staff you guys are one of the very few restaurants that cope so well with a packed restaurant.

Keep up the great work and delish meals and coffee's

Reviewed 5 July 2018

Have not been here for some time. They have had building alterations since last time and the menu has also changed quite a bit. My wife had the 200g Roquefort Filet and I had the Sicilian Pizza - both on the 'specials' list. We were both very happy with the meals - particularly the pizza which I would recommend to anyone that likes anchovies, capers and chilies. We chose an unusual restaurant starter of Bread and Butter pudding with warm custard on a chilly night and it ranked up there just behind my late mom's version. A good vibe as well for an early evening meal.

Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

Thanks for a great breakfast. Travelled from Durban to Hillcrest and found Oscars Cafe. Coffee is superb!!!