“Hot food”

McDonald's Hillcrest
Ranked #28 of 64 Restaurants in Hillcrest
Cuisines: Fast food
Description: McDonald’s Hillcrest is Dedicated to everyone who says, “I’m lovin’ it”. To our super fans – We salute you.
Reviewed 15 April 2023

I don't normally eat in these place's but after eating in Amsterdam, I wanted to see if you get the same low standard food everywhere, but happy to say no. The restaurant was spotlessly clean, the food was hot and freshly made and friendly staff!! It makes a big difference when your food is hot and fresh.

Date of visit: April 2023