“Pleasant”
Review of Republik

Republik
Ranked #16 of 52 Restaurants in Hillcrest
Reviewed 6 January 2018

This is RSA so let's start with the basics. You can park directly outside the restaurant so that you can keep a beady eye on your car yourself, a huge bonus nowadays.

We were there for breakfast and found the staff very attentive. The food arrived without a delay, was well prepared and tasty. Overall, nothing to complain about. A nice venue, somewhere I'd meet up with friends or a large gathering of family if I didn't want to entertain them in my home :)

Reviewed 24 December 2017 via mobile

Thank you to the awsome manager who was engaged and on form making sure his customers were not only taken care of but made to feel welcome! Great selection of craft beers! Great food! Great venue! Great staff! Yes please! We'll be back!

Reviewed 7 November 2017

a new venue to hit Hillcrest with a bang , great food and excellent service with an interesting menu and new interesting combinations of food . The coffee is superb as well .
Thanks guys and girls

Reviewed 5 November 2017

We arrived for Sunday lunch and were greeted in the car park by the manager who introduced himself. What a opener! We had booked a table with one of the group being a wheelchair user so he directed us to the best accessible route to enter the restaurant. Just that makes me feel that the establishment takes note of the bookings made. Well done. And the plus is that the restaurant is wheelchair accessible.

The menu was interesting and I could have ordered most things on offer. The food was outstanding - we built our own burgers and they all turned out brilliantly. The meal was very reasonably priced - one reason being that they don't have their liquor licence yet so it's a BYO for now.

Well done - a great addition to the local restaurant choices. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

What can I say. I was amazed by the burger and the service was extremely good. I will definetely come back