“Highly recommended!!”

Butlers Restaurant and Event Venue
Ranked #5 of 64 Restaurants in Hillcrest
Price range: R 3 - R 180
Description: Ladies and gentlemen, the touch of class Hillcrest has been longing for has finally arrived! Here, Tuesday through Sunday, you will be waited upon by our friendly, well trained butlers whom will see to it that you experience true, fine dining. We also offer our magnificent 200-seater venue for hire - for weddings, parties and other functions.
Reviewed 2 November 2022 via mobile

Butlers Hillcrest is now my absolute favorite restaurant to eat out. Last week we went to Butlers for a change as we had made the journey to Hillcrest from Umhlanga and boy was I happy we did so!
For their lunchtime special at R99 we had a medium rare steak with egg and chips with a glass of vino.. and then ordered a bottle.🤭🍷🍷🍷🍷 Their pepper sauce *drooling*🤤 I wish I had taken a photo but sorry I just had to tuck in.
Our Server was also great and always efficient, happy and polite. I cannot wait to return and would not hesitate to recommend Butlers to anyone looking for an affordable and delicious meal.
I love this place and will continue to visit. Thank you Butlers, you have two extra fans in Umhlanga.🙂🙂

Date of visit: October 2022

Reviewed 23 September 2022

OMG!!!!!
I am normally a bit of a steak snob... sit down, shut up and take my money!!!!! Ordered a blue steak... got THEE most delicious blue steak I have ever indulged in! Richard & Andiswa were phenomenal and so accommodating for a friend with dietary needs. Loved our time spent at Butlers and definitely would recommend a visit to this little slice of deliciousness!! As they say in the classics... give that man (the chef) a Bell's 💗

Date of visit: September 2022
Reviewed 27 July 2022

I wish it didn’t take us so long to try this restaurant as it was simply fabulous. Decor, staff, service and atmosphere 10/10. Food so delicious. We had ribs and chips which was tasty and the chips fresh and crisp. Lamb curry and the Angel hair pasta with prawns delicious and beautifully presented. Great choice for desserts too. We will definitely be back.

Date of visit: July 2022
Reviewed 11 April 2022

My family when to Butlers yesterday for the Sunday Buffet. I felt like I had to be rolled out as the food was amazing and so many thing to choose from. The live entertainment gave a lovely atmosphere and our waiter was awesome, and kept us in stiches.

Will be back again very soon

Date of visit: April 2022
Reviewed 23 December 2021

A table of 6, waited 2hrs for our meal, that was very average, ask to see the manager 5 times, not recommend at all

Date of visit: December 2021