“Must Do In Hillcrest”

Butlers Restaurant and Event Venue
Ranked #5 of 64 Restaurants in Hillcrest
Price range: R 3 - R 180
Description: Ladies and gentlemen, the touch of class Hillcrest has been longing for has finally arrived! Here, Tuesday through Sunday, you will be waited upon by our friendly, well trained butlers whom will see to it that you experience true, fine dining. We also offer our magnificent 200-seater venue for hire - for weddings, parties and other functions.
Reviewed 11 April 2022

My family when to Butlers yesterday for the Sunday Buffet. I felt like I had to be rolled out as the food was amazing and so many thing to choose from. The live entertainment gave a lovely atmosphere and our waiter was awesome, and kept us in stiches.

Will be back again very soon

Date of visit: April 2022

Reviewed 23 December 2021

A table of 6, waited 2hrs for our meal, that was very average, ask to see the manager 5 times, not recommend at all

Date of visit: December 2021
2  Thank anvilstudcottages
Reviewed 22 December 2021 via mobile

We went to a birthday celebration with some friends. Service from our waiter was good but or food took two hours to be served after asking a few times what had happened.
Admittedly when the food did arrive it was reasonably good. Definitely won't be going back to this restaurant again.

Date of visit: December 2021
Reviewed 1 October 2021

I called to make a reservation and informed the lady that it was for my daughter 21st dinner. Unknown to me, she made a note of that and when we arrived, we were given a beautiful table with a birthday wish on the table which was such a lovely touch. From the greeting when we arrived, to the barmen, to Andiswe who attended to us, everything and everyone was of the highest standard and cannot be faulted. As for the food, absolutely superb. Overall an amazing experience. This was my first visit to Butler's and will definitely not be my last. Thank you to everyone for a super special evening.

Date of visit: September 2021
Reviewed 19 February 2021

My wife and I won the lucky draw for a complimentary date night dinner special at Butler's after our previous visit. We were treated like royalty with our exclusive little dining area in a corner. The food was great, the service was perfect and the entire experience was absolutely worth it.
A year ago we stopped dining at Butlers because of poor service and average food. The change of management and new chef has drastically changed this restaurant around, I can recommend it strongly.
Our waiter Josh and manager Steve made our evening very special.

Date of visit: February 2021