“DINNER FOR 2”

Butlers Restaurant and Event Venue
Ranked #7 of 52 Restaurants in Hillcrest
Price range: US$5 - US$13
Description: Ladies and gentlemen, the touch of class Hillcrest has been longing for has finally arrived! Here, Tuesday through Sunday, you will be waited upon by our friendly, well trained butlers whom will see to it that you experience true, fine dining. We also offer our magnificent 200-seater venue for hire - for weddings, parties and other functions.
Reviewed 23 January 2018

We walked into this beautifully set out restuarant, which is rather big, but when you sit down it has a wonderful atmosphere and somehow feels cozy. The service was great, with a friendly and helpful waiter. The main course was OUT OF THIS WORLD - Pork belly on a mustard mash. Heaven on a plate and the price was also pretty good. We will definitley be back.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

We booked butlers for a family meal out and weren’t disappointed. We had drinks outside in the courtyard first and despite the Hillcrest rain and cold (in summer), they accommodated us with gas heaters and umbrellas. We were a large group and they set up a special table for us. The food was great and they accommodated my dietary needs brilliantly. Well priced and good wine list. Not sure I’d call it fine dining as other visitors have but it was certainly very good. Would love to visit again.

Reviewed 17 January 2018 via mobile

I went on a one man mission to have a good lunch while i finished up some work and was really craving a steak and i remember how good butlers were , so i went back to them . The staff were very accommodating seated me next to a plug point and left me to do my thing , all while looking after me as good as before!

Reviewed 7 January 2018

We visited Butlers restaurant while on holiday in Durban, after receiving a recommendation from a friend. It's a beautiful venue with an elegant atmosphere and perfect for any celebration or occasion. The service is impeccable and the food is incredible - the menu has a variety of options. I had the duo of duck - one of the best duck dishes that I have ever had! Not to mention the exquisite presentation and attention to detail. This place is amazing and we will definitely return on our next visit to sunny South Africa.

Reviewed 22 December 2017

Food selection to suite all palates. Service attentive, and fast enough to notice. Really great atmosphere if you want a romantic evening.