“Superb”

Butlers Restaurant and Event Venue
Ranked #7 of 52 Restaurants in Hillcrest
Price range: US$5 - US$14
Description: Ladies and gentlemen, the touch of class Hillcrest has been longing for has finally arrived! Here, Tuesday through Sunday, you will be waited upon by our friendly, well trained butlers whom will see to it that you experience true, fine dining. We also offer our magnificent 200-seater venue for hire - for weddings, parties and other functions.
Reviewed 17 January 2018 via mobile

I went on a one man mission to have a good lunch while i finished up some work and was really craving a steak and i remember how good butlers were , so i went back to them . The staff were very accommodating seated me next to a plug point and left me to do my thing , all while looking after me as good as before!

Reviewed 7 January 2018

We visited Butlers restaurant while on holiday in Durban, after receiving a recommendation from a friend. It's a beautiful venue with an elegant atmosphere and perfect for any celebration or occasion. The service is impeccable and the food is incredible - the menu has a variety of options. I had the duo of duck - one of the best duck dishes that I have ever had! Not to mention the exquisite presentation and attention to detail. This place is amazing and we will definitely return on our next visit to sunny South Africa.

Reviewed 22 December 2017

Food selection to suite all palates. Service attentive, and fast enough to notice. Really great atmosphere if you want a romantic evening.

Reviewed 21 December 2017

''Wow ''the best Ribs we have ever had and generous, tender portions .The restaurant was full but Silindile the butler made a plan and gave us the best service we have had by far. Not to forget the fresh ice cold draft beer. We definitely will be back.

Reviewed 30 November 2017

I have eaten in many restaurants but the meal we had at Butlers has been the most outstanding - INCREDIBLE! Well done! I will definitely be back.