“Friendly coffee shop”
Review of Lineage Coffee

Lineage Coffee
Ranked #1 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Hillcrest
Reviewed 4 December 2023

I don't like coffee, but I love coffeeshop.
I came there for a light lunch. I picked the cheese and ham croissant that was freshly baked.
I would have love a fruit juice, but they don't have it. The waiter walked with me to shops next door to show me where I could find one. He didn't mind I buy it somewhere else, It didn't happen, but what a customer service!

Date of visit: December 2023

Reviewed 16 February 2022 via mobile

Hidden away behind the Engen in Nottingham Road this delightful Coffee Shop deserves to be discovered. When tired of browsing, crafting, brewing, Lineage will restore your sanity. Strong, aromatic coffee. The carrot cake was moist and not too sweet. Tee served with style. Strong and tasty. Well done.

Date of visit: February 2022
Reviewed 10 February 2020

Lineage has the best coffee in Hillcrest - the owner and staff eat, live and breathe coffee! They also have a limited but high quality menu of breakfasts, croissants and sandwiches. One of my favourite places to go.

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed 23 October 2019

Love the vibe in this place. Definitely a spot where people are taking a quick break while catching up on emails. Coffee machines for sale and others being repaired. Quirky atmosphere. Good coffee. Parking can be a challenge. Indoor seating only.

Date of visit: June 2019
2  Thank KaronM336
Reviewed 17 October 2019

Great place to sit and chat for meeting's and have a fresh cup of coffee which is provided by locals.

Date of visit: February 2019