I think our entire party enjoyed our stay here.
On the positives:
- We sought a room upgrade and this was managed very fairly and effectively by staff;
- there is a free bus connection to the slopes which worked well;
- there are good locker facilities;
- we enjoyed the spa and are only sorry that we didn’t make full use of it more often;
- there is a ski slope at the location for practice; and
- we enjoyed the range of bars at the facility.
On the very minor negative:
- to get from the room to the spa or reception means walking outside, which is frustrating;
- the links between facilities and the ski slope itself could get quite icy;
- sometimes the staff did not fully understand requests (notably when attempting to book a restaurant).
Contrary to some other reviews, I enjoyed the views and thought the instructions for departure were very clear. The WiFi is a bit of a rigmarole to get connected but you are here for a holiday, not to work!
There were other nice touches too - such as free coffee at reception on Saturdays.More
- Free Wifi
- Breakfast included