“Great instructors ”

Ultimate Snowsports Tignes
Ranked #1 of 29 things to do in Tignes
More attraction details
Owner description: British Ski & Snowboard School in Tignes & Val d'Isere.Offering ski and snowboard lessons for all levels and all ages. From 3 year old children, to advanced coaching and off-piste guiding!
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We were lucky enough to get a lesson at the last minute with Fred who was very helpful. Our only regret not booking more lessons before the trip.

All reviews
"fantastic week"
in 7 reviews
"booked lessons"

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We had a very mixed group of children and were unsure of what to do regarding ski lessons. A couple had not enjoyed ski school in a previous holiday. Ultimate were really easy to deal with and arranged for Si and Matt to have the 7 children in our group between them. They were both fantastic, really encouraging and most importantly, great fun. I wouldn’t hesitate in booking them again.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I booked 2 hours with Rob and it was brilliant, he improved my posture, stance and breathing including my turns and toe/heel edges. He’s very highly qualified - a grade 4 instructor but also has a relaxed teaching style. I liked that he knew about the wildlife. I improved so much that I booked another three hour session - it was great value as at the end of that I was doing a few tricks and it also gave me the confidence to go on the red run down from grande motte into Val Claret the next day which was the most exhilarating thing I have ever done. Rob is worth his weight in gold!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I’m not sure where to start! The kids - Mike had the enviable task of taking Thomas and Connor for 5 days! #mike’s predictions# were spot on! His patience and enthusiasm rubs off and the boys skiing was transformed - there is nothing they cant ski! Simply put, they loved it.
Kylie was partnered with Ben. He was very patient and thorough. Her comment was after the first day “ I’ve learnt more in one day than in 2 weeks in Whistler, ” says it all!
These guys really know their stuff. They talk to you not at you!
Unfortunately this trip means we can go nowhere else because ill have a mutiny on my hands. Thanks Mike and Ben.

See more reviews
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I was a total beginner, nervous, very worried & scared of heights. (Not great for first time skiing!) Friends are very experienced skiers, I met mike, he put me at ease straight away. He has a very calming nature & you can tell he really cares that you have a great experience while you learn with him. He also has a good sense of humour which he certainly needed teaching me! He is very patient too which put me at ease. Thanks Mike, you are a credit to Ultimate Snow-sports’