“Mountain bike Hire”

Anthonioz Ski
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great service and nice bikes. Due to the shop being closed on the day we wanted to hire the bikes we got them for 1.5days but only paid for a day.
He was also very knowledgeable on waterproof cycle jackets. Would defo use them again.

All reviews
"shop"
in 5 reviews
"ski"

Reviewed 22 August 2017

Pretty good bike and excellent service.

Hired a bike for a week but due to unforseen circumstances only used it once. When I returned the bike after a week and told them, they only charged me for two days.

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

We rent 5 bikes, a trailer and a child seat for an entire afternoon.
The material was quite new, and in perfect condition.
We were even given cushions for the saddles as they were a little uncomfortable.

We went for a three hours ride alongside the river, and everything went well.

When we gave back the material, we had a very nice surprise as the owner offered us both the trailer and the child seat rentals.

We plan to rent bikes by Anthoniaz' again next week.

Reviewed 29 July 2017

I rented a road bike (Scott Carbon) for half a day, they could not have been more helpful. I had my own pedals with me which they fitted to the bike. The bike was well checked over before they let me have it, brakes,gears tyres etc.
They also where well informed about possible routes to take. The shop was well stocked of bike gear and accessories.

1  Thank wspurdy
See more reviews
Reviewed 9 July 2017

Very friendly, chatted with us about planned routes. This was the only shop we could find in Samoens with road bikes. Good price and flexible on timings as I wasn't sure if I needed half day or whole day. Allowed me to pick up bike night before so I was able to set off early in the morning before it got too hot. Would definitely recommend.