“Excellent”

Ranked #106 of 184 Restaurants in Annemasse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Excellent italian cuisine - and being Italian I know what I am talking about.

Only 4 out of 5 stars because of the beers: would love to find some good red beer.

Extremely suggested!

Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

Nice restaurant, very friendly welcome good selection of tasty good. Salad starters are enormous and are a meal in themselves and the desserts the same - tiramisu was lovely but was enough for 3 it was enormous - out me off!

Reviewed 22 March 2017 via mobile

We were enroute from Geneva to a ski hotel in France and need to fill up quickly. Luckily we found this place and it's was packed so thought it must be great. We went for asparagus pizza which was good (a bit soggy but good). My friend is allergic to gluten and was well-accommodated. The service was great although our waitress didn't speak either French or English (though restaurant is in France!) but she was really helpful. The portion was a bit big so be careful not to overload yourselves. Recommend this place.

Reviewed 25 June 2015 via mobile

The service was bad and slow! We waited for over 40 min for the main course. The food was the biggest disapoitnment! Frozen potatos not even properly fried. One of the worst restaurants. Terrible! Would not recommend.

Reviewed 28 November 2014

Pizza is not making with the woodfire (me and my partner we don't feel it), tiramisu using sponge cake and chocolate sauce but no liquor, service is not attentive and made mistake on our bill. After this experience I make sure will eat pizza at home.