All reviews no lift rooms are clean from spain stayed here refurbishing breakfast
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

We stayed here after staying in B&B Hotel Boulogne on our way to Denia Spain
This is a fairly new hotel near to the A2 clean good air-con
And a Buffalo Grill a mile away we booked this hotel as it’s near the vets for our pet passport check on our way back from Spain google vets CHATELLERAULT
On google maps it’s just along the road we pick the nearest to our hotel
B&B Hotel CHATELLERAULT

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

The idea itself is perfect as we came in in the middle of the night and everything is self service. Its easy to book a room and they are in excellent condition. Also the parking is safe bcoz nobody can get in. The breakfast disappointed a bit as there were only two rashers and one egg but despite this its a great hotel.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 April 2018

One of the nicest B&B Hotelswe have ever used. It is tucked at the far end of a commercial zone, and is quiet enough . Rooms are clean and bright, with a decent if small bathroom. Breakfast is excellent. Good parking, and a craft bar and a couple of eating places within a couple of minutes' walk.

Highly recommended.

When we were there, they were still refurbishing the groundfloor rooms, so none were available: and there is no lift. You might want to check the current status if this is important to you.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 September 2016 via mobile

Very good value for money. Friendly staff, clean and tidy bedrooms, good AC it was very not when we stayed), hold breakfast choice at a reasonable priceprice. Just one slight negative, the hotel construction allows collateral noise from other rooms to intrude into yours to easily. Would recommend.

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 26 November 2015

I was aiming to stop further north on my return to the UK from Spain, but after a puncture, I realised I would not make my intended destination, so at 7pm I pulled off the A10 to look for a hotel in Chatellerault. After driving around, I decided to go to the local B & B Hotel and booked myself in with my dog. The staff were kindly and it was easy to sort out a room.

The B & B Hotel group is a formula hotel group and offers a standard accommodation package with breakfast as an extra. This hotel is well maintained and up to standard, so given the price, it can be considered above average. If I need to spend another night in Chatellerault, I will certainly stay again as there is off street parking, wifi and the room was comfortable.

If you are interested in staying here, come off the motorway at the Northern Chatellerault exit and the hotel is very close. Also if you decide to have breakfast, have a look for the bacon and eggs which were a delicious surprise and a vast improvement on the standard continental breakfast. The overall cost for bed and breakfast with an additional €4 for the dog came to under €61.

Room tip: Ground Floor is good
Date of stay: November 2015