“Rubbish”
Review of Flixbus

Flixbus
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We bought tickets from Eindhoven to Antwerp. We arrived at the bus stop destination printed on our ticket about half an hour before the bus was due to arrive and there was no sign of the bus. After waiting for a while with no sign, we asked and locals didn't know where it was, the kind train station customer service assistant told us the Flix buses were now located the other side of the train station. We ran to the destination and the bus pulled away early. Finding it hard to receive a refund, they keep telling me it's my fault we weren't notified/ updated about the stop change.....

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Was booked on journey from Los Angeles to Las Vegas on 12 June 2018, with my wife. The departure was from intersection of Chavez Ave and Vignes St, LA. The Departure was scheduled at 7am. Initially a message was received that the bus was delayed and would come at 9.30 am. When it didn't arrive, we contacted the helpline in Germany?? they informed us that they couldn't trace the bus. The bus finally arrived at 11am. A delay of 4 h. Then began the comedy of errors. the driver apparently got delayed as he got lost in LA. Thereafter, he couldn't get out of LA, as he didn't know the roads. When asked why he didn't contact his main office he stated that his cellphone had died??? when there was a charger on board!!. The asst. a lady was only interested in eating and sleeping. Also there was no GPS in the bus and they were relying on their mobile, which used to keep switching off. It was one of the most horrible journeys ever. Apparently FlixBus being Germany based, utilizes local established Companies and in this case apparently the local Company had outsourced it to some local. The driver didnt even know the name of the Company. FlixBus will lose out if it doesnt get its act together, through strict monitering.
My booking No was 8070389924

Bhanu Kumar Pande

1  Thank reribh
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Honestly worst experience ever. Bus was over hour 1/2 late with no explanation. Use other coach companies.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

In Liubliana The bus station is terrible service. i stay 08:00 o’clock for travel to Zagreb 08:25. The driver of flixbus did not open the bus door and left. My money thrown in the trash. I'm very disgusted with FlixBus.

1  Thank Renato S
See more reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Me and my girlfriend took a trip from Rotterdam to Brussels. A rather short destination, but we don't imagine spending more than three hours on the bus. The buses were on time, left promptly and arrived to the destination with only a small difference. The first driver was an absolute delight, very kind and understanding. He only scolded a few people for not bringing their passport (Who doesn't bring the passport to travel anyway?!) The other one was a completely different story. He looked fed up with his job (life?) and was generally in a bad mood. During a 10 minute stop in Antwerpen he wouldn't let me leave the bus to fill a bottle with water from a drinking fountain which was 10 metres away from the bus. I could have easily done so while the other passengers were boarding, but I really didn't want to argue with him. Notice to Flixbus, check your employees.