“my favourite”

Cuisines: European
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Great food. Hand made. Unusual. Great sea view. Friendly staff. Pretty full so best is to book. Enjoy

Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

In front of the beach, they have a huge list of drinks with alcohol and with out like juices and milkshakes
They have also croissants for breakfast
Really chilling

Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

Stopped here couple times - once for breakfast, once for lunch and couple of times just for drinks - my partner liked this place as he could get a nice pint Heineken on tap . Every time we were greeted warmly with great service.
Fabulous spot as you can sit outside looking towards the beach and watch the world go by... loved the decor and cleanliness.
Would definitely recommend.

Reviewed 22 August 2015

Nice restaurant and café for a drink or eating. Nice friendly service and good food. Good quality price.

Reviewed 21 July 2015 via mobile

The restaurant is rather average. We went there with my wife while having our holidays in La grande motte. My wife took seafood which was good, but didn't finish her mash which came as a side dish. It just was not tasty. I took meat which was just OK. Overall, taking into consideration those amazing products we prepared ourselves on a simple hob without much effort - savanna beach can easily do better. This meal would be fine for the UK, but not for south of France.

1  Thank Mikhail K