“Good food and service ”

Brasserie Le Saint-Georges
Reserve with
Brasserie Le Saint-Georges is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: French
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

We were staying in the hotel so decided to eat here. The staff are very friendly. I had the 34€ menu which was very good value for money - starter, main and dessert. There was a good choice of starters and mains off of the a la Carte menu. ;-)

Reviewed 21 January 2018

I ate breakfast every day during my 10 day stay and enjoyed it.

The offerings of yogurt, cheese, meat, bread, croissants, pan du chocolate, and juices were good. Only downside is that the coffee machine was "ok". Not very good espresso. I've had similar machines and coffee quality in Belgium but had a wonderful machine and quality in Paris.

Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

We took the taster food and drinks menu for our New Year’s eve dinner. Lovely way of tasting local dishes and wine. Rich and well presented within a lovely atmosphere. Met some nice local folk and the staff were great. We’ll visit again.

Reviewed 5 December 2017 via mobile

I am normally sceptical to hotel restaurants but this one proved to be good. Although we arrived late we were treated well and didn't feel stressed to order or finish. The food was well prepared and presented. My friends took the 24€ menu and I had a tartare. All good.

Reviewed 21 September 2017

This restauant offers a modern vibe and a friendly staff to welcome you. The menu had enough variety to satisfy our needs and the food was well presented and delicious, which ensured we had a great dining experience. When we next pass through Chalon-Sur-Saone we will give this place our custom.