Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
A Tripadvisor Member
Reviewed 6 November 2019

An excellent stay in a friendly hotel close to the town center. Not the first time I stayed there, came back with real pleasure. The whole staff is friendly and MOST helpful, ready to please and satisfy the customer's request. Bravo ..

Date of stay: November 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Assiwa H, Manager at Hotel Ibis Lorient Centre Gare, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2019

Dear Guest,

We thank you so much for your kind comment,

We were pleased to read that have match your expaction, espacially our staff. Your comment is the best reward they can received and we will make sure to congratulate them for their hardwork.

We hope to welcome you again next time you will stay in Lorient and we wish you a lovely day,

Best regards from France,

Grégory Laurent
Assitant General Manager

Reviewed 17 July 2019

This is a very adequate place if you're taking the train. The room seemed small, but turned out to be just fine. Everything had a place. It was very quiet and very clean. The breakfast buffet was as good as those at more expensive hotels. All in all, a good value.

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Nina H
Assiwa H, Manager at Hotel Ibis Lorient Centre Gare, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2019

Dear Nina H,

We thank you for your comment following your stay in our hotel,

We were pleased to read that you spent a nice stay in our establishment and that you were satisfied by our location, our breakfast buffet and your room.

We will share your nice review with our team who was happy to welcome you and thank you for your stay.

We hope to welcome you again for your next stop in Lorient and we wish you a lovely day !

Best Regards

Grégory Laurent
Assistant General Manager

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Hotel was clean as you'd expect. Breakfast was as you'd expect.
I parked my motorcycle outside the hotel entrance and was pleased that the man on the night duty said he would keep an eye on it !
My only gripe.....
The room was tiny. And I was sharing a room with my daughter. The twin beds were together with no way of separating them. We were ok. But I could see it being awkward in other scenarios?

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Assiwa H, Propriétaire at Hotel Ibis Lorient Centre Gare, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2017

Dear Nigel,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the ibis Lorient Centre Gare.

Reviewed 1 June 2017

Nothiing really special about this Ibis, nice enough. Right on the station but no noise once the city slows down. We had the window open all night.

But here is a real tip. If you decide you want to eat out of the hotel you'd be hard pushed to find any restaurant or even snack bars on the road outside the hotel within 200/300 metres.

So this is how to find them. If you come out the front door turn right and then right again go down by the parking and at the mini roundabout turn left. You're now 200 metrs from the hotel and this street has probably 5 - 10 eating places with choices from kebabs, pizza, indian, north african and much more. Nothing with Michelin stars but if your hungry!

BTW if you come by car the railway car park is less than 6 euro per night and there is a direct link to the hotel

People are very nice. Would I stay again almost certainly.

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank SomersetUKJohn
Assiwa H, Propriétaire at Hotel Ibis Lorient Centre Gare, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2017

Dear SomersetUKJohn,

Reviewed 26 March 2017

The hotel is right next to the train station but I felt no noise related to trains or passengers. My room was small with a view to the backside. The window to the backside would be accessible to someone with access to the backside. The window had therefore an old chain to avoid that someone would open it from the outside. Room had a double bed, flat screen, a desk, a chair and a small wardrobe. The room and bathroom were small. The price was high for what you get in terms of room quality and space. No breakfast included and the price of breakfast option was high. WiFi was free and worked well. There is only one elevator running slowly, which can be a problem if hotel is fully booked. The staff is nice.

Room tip: Ask for a room with front view
Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Assiwa H, Gérant at Hotel Ibis Lorient Centre Gare, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2017

Dear Rafael,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the ibis Lorient Centre Gare. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.