“Excellent Stay & Great Owner”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
View from bedroom
Shower room next to the seaview double bedroom and the green bedroom
Front of the house and the Sheeps' Pen
Garden
Garden
Walking trail to the beach
Walking trail to the beach
Nearby beach
View from bedroom
Pebble beach on the Cancale side of the coast
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

German first
Any
Barb B
Newburgh, Indiana
“Excellent Stay & Great Owner”
Reviewed 24 July 2015 for a stay in June 2015

I booked this house a year ago and it was everything I had hoped it would be. Excellent location. The breathtaking views of the coast are amazing. I walked the footpaths every day. The house has more charm than anywhere else I have ever stayed. Valerie as the greatest to work with. Very encouraging and helpful. I am gluten free and she even researched stores for me in the area. She was wonderful and sent me an email after arrival if everything went ok. The house is so peaceful and the flowers are beautiful in the summer. I will return with my husband as this trip was a girls trip! highly recommend!!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The charm of the house, the views and the owner
Liked least: Wish both bathrooms had showers but not a big deal
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
27 Jul 2015
Barb, Thanks for the kind review. You were a pleasure to correspond with! I hope you can return with your husband. Best, Valerie
PaiviLei
Imatra, Finland
“So beautiful place to have a holiday”
Reviewed 25 September 2014 for a stay in June 2014

We had wonderful 11 days and nights in Valerie's house. We felt very priviledged to stay in this beautiful house with perfect situation and views. Thanks to two bikes, we biked a lot. We had great weather for hiking too. There were beautiful paths just some minutes from the house. We visited also St. Malo, Dinan and Mont St. Michel, but best of our trip was just bike and hike in Cancale area and stay in the house. Our three teenagers loved the beach (and internet, too :)). The house was perfect for us, we enjoyed to bike to Cancale and eat some totally fresh oysters and then bike back with bringing some millefeuilles (awesome!) and cheese and all delicious things you can get. Thank you so much, we will return!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The area, beach, paths and absolutely the bikes!
Travelling group: Teenagers
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Families with young children
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Washington
Reviewed 25 May 2013 for a stay in May 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Management Response
25 May 2013
Thank you Russ for the lovely review! We hope to see you again soon. All the best, Valerie
TN USA
Reviewed 13 October 2012 for a stay in October 2012

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Tunbridge Wells
Reviewed 17 September 2012 for a stay in August 2012

A romantic getaway
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing