Santa Giulia Palace(Porto-Vecchio)
US$181
US$166
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$217/night.

Hotel Costa Salina(Porto-Vecchio)
US$335
US$308
Private Hotel(Porto-Vecchio)
US$330
US$321
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$367/night.

US$562
Barraconu(Porto-Vecchio)
Hotel Palombaggia(Porto-Vecchio)
Alta Rocca Hotel(Porto-Vecchio)
TripAdvisor
All reviewscasa del marthe grillmichelin star restaurantcatch of the dayluxury hotelfor instanceroom servicemain restaurantrecommend this hotelbeautiful viewla plagenice roomgreat poolsunbedsterraceeurosfrette
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My wife and I stayed in the Hotel for 3 nights , the welcome was friendly and very welcoming . The staff were all very helpful and friendly nothing was too much trouble .
They helped with booking local restaurants and also provided a great deal of advice on what to see in the local area.
The Hotel is a genuine 5 star hotel , the bedrooms are large and well appointed with tremendous sea views, the public areas are equally well appointed and there is a great pool with terraced eating areas .
For our first evening we had room service with the meal served on our balcony , the food was first class and well prepared .
The rooms are very quiet and even though there was a private party on one night we could not hear the fesitivities.
The Hotel is tucked away but literally only 15mins from Porto Vecchio , I would suggest that you take a sat nav although the directions given by the Hotel are spot on
I can thoroughly recommend this Hotel .

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 April 2018

we arrived in motorbike. the route is narrow, full of curves, trees... then you see the entrance.
the architecture is very modern and clean. with spacious areas that gives a sense of freedom. its not like be in a hotel between walls.
the restaurants are fantastic, one of them 2 michelin stars! and you know what! go, enjoy each taste and moment in a very nice room with an impeccable service.
the room is not exactly spacious but, there is a balcony facing the see.....
the bed and the lines are special (frette) witch makes a little hard to get out of the bed.
the swimming pool is nice as well with a very comfortable chaises and a nice service.
everyday you gonna find a cadeau for you from the hotel.

Room Tip: I think all the rooms are perfect
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 February 2018 via mobile

Stayed in this lovely hotel for just one night but it left such a huge impression on me. Overlooks the portion of the Mediterranean Sea near Porto-Vecchio so every room has an amazing view! My room is a sea level one so I can walk out to the beach in 3min tops! It’s very well-equipped with a King Size bed, sofa, coffee table, spacious wardrobes and large bathroom! There’s also a large TV, audio system and portable Bluetooth speaker! I had dinner (buffet spread - see photo of the menu) and breakfast at the two Michelin star restaurant, Le Casadelmar, and needless to say, it was fabulous. I especially loved the dessert spread! Helmed by chef Fabio Bragagnolo, it’s a must-visit.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

The staff was very kind and always smiling and willing to help. The room, a suite I had, was decorated ok, nothing spectacular. Decent furniture and TV’s. Had some audio accesories to connect my phone. Bathroom was huge, but a bidet would be appreciated. Had all the toiletries I needed. The food at the restaurant was fantastic. The bar was ok and so was the relaxation area. The terrace of the rooms are perfect and offer you a view that you will always remember. Breakfast served me the best Benedictine eggs I have ever eatten.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

Lovely spot, friendly staff, great service and fantastic food. We were out of season so the hotel was very quiet and pleasant. The room rates and the food/drinks are eye wateringly expensive but we had a very pleasant stay.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family