“Great Food and Beautiful View”

Salt Restaurant Bar
Ranked #2 of 112 Restaurants in Ios
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Salt will be opening for the season on June 1. We look forward to seeing you :)
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We spent two nights in Ios in June and ate at this restaurant both nights. It is right across the street from a very nice, quiet beach. The service from great and the food was really good. My husband and daughter ordered the Sea Breen, which they said was delicious. I had a Greek salad and the fava bean appetizer, which was delicious. The help was very friendly an helpful. I would recommend this restaurant as a relaxing, delicious choice.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Extremely delicious food, great service, reasonable prices. The best octopus we ever had in Greece!! We also had lamb, squids, chicken kebab, mussels - everything has exceed our expectations!! You should NOT miss this fantastic place.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Me and my boyfriend had got the ferry from Santorini to Ios and were looking for somewhere we could have a cocktail and something delicious to eat (we are total foodies!). I had the muscle linguine in a white wine and butter sauce and my boyfriend had the fish of the day. Both were delicious and good portions. My linguine was gorgeous, the sauce wasn't overly 'heavy' and was a nice, light, flavoursome dish.

I definitely recommend the 'Lollipop, Lollipop' cocktail. It was AMAZING, I may have had a few more than 1!

As we had already stopped here for lunch we didn't want to go again for dinner, as we like to try different places and were only in Ios for 4 nights. But we would have definitely revisited if we were there longer!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This was by far one of the best restaurants I’ve ever been to. It’s a cute restaurant with a nice view, friendly staff and beyond incredible food

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This ended up being my favorite restaurant in Ios. I got the linguini with shrimp twice it was that good, nice light and flavorful sauce, sooo good. My husband got the burger and it was the best burger he has had in a long time, so soft, tender and flavorful. I also had the red sangria and shrimp ceviche both were very good (my favorite sangria on the island as well). The service was also amazing. I really can’t say enough good things about this restaurant. They also have the most comfortable beach loungers on Mylotopas beach.

1  Thank LittleFoot143