“Great service and food.”
Review of Sousana's

Sousana's
Ranked #26 of 113 Restaurants in Ios
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 20 September 2018

This was a lovely restaurant, it was recommended to us by people at our hotel, staff so friendly, food high quality, nice outlook, we ate here twice we loved it so much.

Reviewed 6 September 2018 via mobile

No visit to Ios would be complete without at least one meal at Sousana's. We have been visiting Ios for the last 14 years and to my shame I have never reviewed this little Taverna. Set amongst several other places in the port, this is a proper, traditional taverna. The first time I visited I had the Moussaka and each visit I have the same; always excellent, it never varies! So when we visited last night it was Moussaka for me and Chicken Souvlaki for my other half, washed down with some house Rose. Chatted with the ever present Sousana who is always courteous and pleased to see you. Excellent food,wine and service at very reasonable prices. Their home made Raki with cinnamon and honey is wonderful, we had some on the house. Yamas! Highly recommended for a traditional Greek dining experience.

1  Thank thehippohaslanded
Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

We visited here twice in our 3 day visit to Ios! Once for dinner and once for lunch. The food is excellent!! It’s very well placed for the port and Sousana the owner seems to be there always. The staff are lovely and very efficient - we loved Theodore he is so good at what he does!!

Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

I didn’t expect much from a restaurant in the port but wow did this blow me away. Moussaka was the best I’ve ever had, I’d come back to Ios just for that!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

The Moussaka is genuinely that good, I still think about it on a weekly basis 18 months later. I would honestly travel back to Ios just to eat the Moussaka here. Incredibly reasonably priced as well.

Date of visit: October 2017