Reviews (1 000)
1 001 results
All reviews leisure centre lough allen bar food both nights outdoor jacuzzi kids club horse riding hot tub lovely hotel night break family room buffet style family break short break lovely view lough view games room
59 - 64 of 1 001 reviews
Reviewed 28 June 2018

We travelled a few hours to get to the hotel and it was a lovely spot. So peaceful and great that the sunshine came out. Lovely for a walk and my son loved the park.

Service was great. Bar staff were lovely. As were the receptionists and breakkie was spot on.

The swimming pool was great and my son was elated there was a vending machine and a kiddies play room! It was a really random visit for us but such a lovely overnight stay - to proper chill out. Lovely spot.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed for one night on a Groupon deal and only sorry we hadn’t booked for longer! Great views from the balcony in our room (316), lovely bar food, leisure facilities were fab and staff particularly helpful. I highly recommend this hotel and will definitely return.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 June 2018

My wife and myself recently spent a 3 night stay at Lough Allen Hotel Co Leitrim . The Hotel was easily accessible . We had all our meals in the Hotel and we recieved nothing but courtesy and helpfullness from all staff . We used the Spa and Leisure facilities and found these well maintained. During our stay we also visited Arigna Mines visitor centre which is closeby. There was also music in the lounge on 2 of the nights.

Room Tip: Lake view is excellent.
3  Thank gerrymc127
Reviewed 24 June 2018

My wife and I spent one night in the Hotel , we had room 117 which was on the ground floor ,It was a lovely bright clean room , with tea and coffee making facilities . We had a drink and a meal at the bar . Heineken was €4.80 a pint and a glass of chardonnay was €5.95 . My wife is a veggie so she had Goats Cheese and salad €8.95 . I had Beef Burger and chips €13.95 . It was a great feed and delicious , well worth the money and the service was really good and the staff were so nice and helpful .

Room Tip: We found the room we had on the ground floor was excellent
Reviewed 20 June 2018

Great hotel, nice room overlooking the lough, very friendly staff in all areas of the hotel, had a meal in the bar,excellent food loved the thick cut chips would go back again.lovely setting beside the lough,