“Lovely cottage in great location”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Lounge
Shower room
Bedroom
View from end of road into the village
Road to cottage
St Brigid's RC Church Drumkeeran
Lough gill
Glencar waterfalls
Bundoran
Slishwood - lough gill
Carrick carnival - June
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Pamt1953
Orpington, United Kingdom
“Lovely cottage in great location”
Reviewed 16 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

Just returned from lovely week in Ireland staying at Barry & Angela's cottage. The cottage has everything you need for your stay, is clean and quiet and centrally located in the lovely village of Drumkeeran. There are four pubs in the village and small grocery store where you can pick up bread and milk etc. Ideal base to visit the beautiful Wild Atlantic Way, Bundoran, Lough Gil, Glencar Waterfall and much more. Ideal for those who love walking, although a car is essential to get around. We also took a train from Carrick-on-Shannon (another lovely spot) to Dublin. Another great day out and very comfortable train journey. We certainly packed in a lot during our week which definitely wasn't long enough so another visit is a must. Thank you Barry and Angela for your hospitality and tips on where to visit - one being the walk up to the Devil's Chimney and wonderful views of Lough Glencar - stunning.

Holiday-M...
Gravesend
“Great base point!”
Reviewed 25 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

Me and my partner stayed here for three nights. It was a great location, with loads to do around and about. The village of Drumkeeran is sweet with all the necessary requirements for a break in the country. We visited Glenview Folk Museum which was amazing and brought back memories of grandparents homes and lifestyle of yesteryear. Although somethings made me feel a bit old, ha ha! Also we visited Tullyboy farm which was a great working farm with horses, donkeys, sheep, goats, etc. We had a bouncy ride on the tractor and trailer up through the fields feeding the horses and goats at the stopping point, great fun!
The cottage was clean and comfy. The bedding was clean, the towels fresh and Angela and Barry provided enough loo rolls! You don't always get this and it's nice to find!

Your age range 35-49
A TripAdvisor Member
“Lovely little cottage in the heart of the village.”
Reviewed 8 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

I stayed at this lovely little cottage while visiting family. It is very clean, tidy and perfect for me as I am getting on a bit. It is well set out with a shower room, beautiful bedroom, and an open plan kitchen, diner, sitting room combo. The furniture in the bedroom is beautiful I would have taken it home but alas it would not fit in my case! The hosts, Barry and Angela, left me a welcome basket and there was tea, sugar and milk available on arrival so I could have a drink as soon as I arrived. I will be coming here to stay again!

Your age range 65+
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;