All reviewsgrande prairiecoffee machineseparate bedroommicrowavesuitemall
Reviewed 21 January 2018

Booked a suite on line, when I checked, I was given a room with three single beds, not a suite. Front desk clerk said booking on line doesn’t register correctly. I was walking by the front desk later, heard another guest being told there were no rooms available, he had also booked on line. Not hard to tell the oil latch is busier, it is obvious who the priority customer is at this hotel, people who supported them during the quieter times suffer now.

Light switch in bathroom was disgusting. Covered in dirt, grime, who knows what else. Looked like it had never been cleaned, I was afraid to touch it.

Coffee in lobby area was cold both mornings I was there

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Mark B, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Clairmont/Grande Prairie, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2018

Good morning,

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide our team with your feedback from your most recent stay with us. I can with confidence tell you that we do not give our Oil and Gas guests priority over anyone else. Unfortunately our reservation system has a glitch which we are working with the Brand to correct. Reservations are not flowing into our system and our property is very full this time of year. We work very diligently on correcting and trying to accommodate our guests that have booked on line and come in with no reservation in our property management system. I am so sorry that you went through this and welcome you to contact me directly 780-814-7448 to make this up to you. I truly hope you will call me and come and stay again so we can make this up to you.

Reviewed 23 August 2017

Very nice clean hotel. A little north if Grande Prairie, maybe 7 minutes. Rooms are large with separate bedroom. Had fridge, microwave, coffee machine, iron. Quiet. Hot breakfast included which is very good. Nice restaurant next door (Husky) with reasonable prices. Close to A&W, Panago, Quiznos.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Mark B, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Clairmont/Grande Prairie, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2017

Good morning,

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide our team with your feedback from your most recent stay with us at the Ramada Inn & Suites Clairmont. I will be sure to share your comments with my team at the property, they will be so excited to hear that you had an enjoyable stay with us. Look forward to having you come and stay again.

Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

I stay here often and usually have a good stay here. Breakfast is the real deal no powdered eggs, see through bacon and fake sausage.

Staff is always great to deal with, I definitely recommend this pace.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business

Good morning,

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide our team with your feedback from your most recent stay with us at the Ramada Inn & Suites Clairmont.It is great to hear that you stay often with us when in the area and have an enjoyable stay when you do. Look forward to having you come and stay again.

Reviewed 16 March 2017 via mobile

The staff and room were great!

Any hotel in this area is going to have noise from trains sounding horns during the night.

This hotel is next to a truck stop with motors idling all night.

Be sure to get a room away from the railroad tracks!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Mark B, Front Office Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Clairmont/Grande Prairie, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2017

Good afternoon Myke, I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your room and the staff. As you mentioned the train and trucks are unavoidable but if you wish to be on the side of the hotel facing the highway rather than the tracks we will try our best to accommodate this desire. We look forward to having you stay with us again.

Reviewed 27 February 2017

We stayed twice in one week here and had a King Smoking Suite . The room was great with a bedroom and a sitting room divided by french doors with couch etc ,,,2 tvs , one in the bedroom and in the sitting room . Small fridge , microwave , Kuerig coffee machine , and very quiet . Ask for a room on the highway side and you get no train noise . We enjoyed our stay here and would return .
Breakfast is also better as you are eating in the Husky Truck Stop included in your stay .

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the highway side due t the train tracks on the east side .
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Mark B, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Clairmont/Grande Prairie, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2017

Good afternoon Ron, I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stays with us and that you found all of our amenities to your liking. Our restaurant is independently owned but I will pass on your comments to the owner. We look forward to having you stay with us again.