“Wonderful Stay at "My Napili Condo's #24"”
Your Large Studio Condo Your Complete Kitchen
Golf at the PGA Kapalua
Ride with the Ironwood Ranch
Tennis for You
Sunset at Napili Bay
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Kellie C
Toddville, Iowa
“Wonderful Stay at "My Napili Condo's #24"”
Reviewed 7 March 2016 for a stay in February 2016
person found this review helpful

We had a wonderful time during our 10 night stay at Lynn's #24 condo. Very clean and spacious. Very handy for walking to beach and seaside walks. Close to quite a few restaurants and markets. Very quite and private was what we really liked. All the guest were very friendly and loved the breakfast on Friday morning with fresh fruit and pastries. We will definitely be coming back to the "My Napili Condos". Thanks for a wonderful 1st time experience to Maui.

Kellie Corrigan

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Quite and privacy
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
8 Mar 2016
Happy you so enjoyed your visit to MyNapiliCondos and we look forward to your return in the future.
Roger P
Rainier, Washington
“My Napili Condos - a superb choice”
Reviewed 2 June 2014 for a stay in May 2014
person found this review helpful

What a terrific time we had in and around our awesome condo. We had it all - snorkeling at 7:00 in the morning - tripping to Hana and Haleakala - hiking the bamboo forest south of Hana - shopping Lahaina - devouring the delicious menu items at Seahouse and Honu restaraunts- and much more. We especially appreciate the care taken to have at hand everything we could have hoped to use from your colorful and well decorated abode (even binoculars to view the birds from our lanai). Lynn, the owner, provides the most comfortable and home life environment. Everything is in such good taste, clean and "user friendly." We both especially appreciate that the sheets and towels were scent free; just very clean and fresh. We cooked and used the kitchen extensively and enjoyed meeting and talking to the woman at the store who raved about Lynn and assured us that our condo is the best!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Quiet nights, well supplied kitchen, and scent free sheets and towels
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
WA
Reviewed 20 March 2014 for a stay in March 2014

A romantic getaway
20 Mar 2014
I do pride myself on trying to make the comforts of my guests my first priority. Napili is a special location on Maui and deserves the best!
WA
Reviewed 30 December 2013 for a stay in December 2013
people found this review helpful

A romantic getaway Older travelers
30 Dec 2013
Looking forward to your 2015 holiday in my condo. I am happy you had such a good time!
AZ
Reviewed 8 October 2013 for a stay in September 2013

A romantic getaway
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$120
/ Night
Make Enquiry
How to book this rental
Submit an enquiry to the owner using the above make enquiry button
The owner will respond with a quote.  We encourage owners to respond within 24 hours
You will be able to send additional messages and pay for the quote through the TripAdvisor Rental Inbox
Payments made through the TripAdvisor Rental inbox are covered by Payment Protection
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing