Reviews (1 378)
1 378 results
All reviews italian restaurant olympic park nice hotel thank you very much beach promenade restaurants and bars junior suite perfect view great room great holiday swimming pool air condition private beach sea view rosa khutor hotel personnel great facilities
26 - 31 of 1 378 reviews
Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

The hotel really has everything you need: spacious rooms and friendly service, tasty restaurants and welcome drinks, private beach with kids playground and excellent spa, big pools and thermal area, billiard and even karaoke…
When we have been there, they even started to do animation, and told us it's just the beginning, it should be fun!

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
RadissonBluParadise, General Manager at Radisson Blu Paradise Resort & Spa, Sochi, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2017

Dear Andrey M,

I would like to thank you for choosing Radisson Blu Paradise Resort and Spa Sochi and taking you time for sharing your feedback about your recent stay with us. On behalf of the entire team, we are truly delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us. The team at the Resort worked incredibly hard to ensure all guests had an enjoyable and memorable stay and to receive such feedback makes it so worthwhile.

I hope we get the chance to welcome you again to Radisson Blu Paradise Resort & Spa Sochi, my team and myself will do our best to make you stay be full of bright moments and emotions, I am more than happy to accommodate all your preferences and requests upon your next reservation to make you feel more comfortable and 100 % satisfied with us!

Sincere regards,

District Director, Radisson Russia
General Manager Radisson Blu Paradise Resort & Spa,Sochi

Reviewed 20 June 2017

We just had a great stay for 4 nights, we found all the staff friendly and helpful, Polina at guest relations was really helpful when we needed to change our flight. The breakfast buffet was plentiful with lots of choices and staff all willing to help. They had an amazing kids buffet set up a whole room just for the kids as with the resort lots for kids to do. There are different pool areas as well.

Room tip: Sea view was great
Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
RadissonBluParadise, General Manager at Radisson Blu Paradise Resort & Spa, Sochi, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2017

Dear Aussiekoz,

I would like to thank you for choosing Radisson Blu Paradise Resort and Spa and taking you time for sharing your feedback about your recent stay with us. Our daily company goal is to achieve 100 % Guest satisfaction.
I hope we get the chance to host you again in the future and show you that your experience this time is not the best one, we can do better. The team at the hotel and I look forward to welcoming you back in as soon as possible.

Reviewed 9 April 2017

This hotel offers everything for a great holiday in the mountains. The ski shop is in the hotel, so very convenient for rental. The breakfast is very extensive and complete, the staff is very pro-active and the rooms are spacious and clean. Easy access to the ski lift and located in the heart of the village. Definitely a hotel I will visit again for my next holiday in this area.

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
RadissonBluParadise, General Manager at Radisson Blu Paradise Resort & Spa, Sochi, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2017

Dear Charlie C,

I am delighted to read you had a great experience at the Radisson Blu Paradise Resort & Spa, Sochi.

Thank you for taking the time to highlight our perfect facilities and excellent staff.

Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

My family and I were there for five nights, room no 533, mountain view, and found there as a perfect convenient hotel with excellent services. The hotel personnel attitude was respectful and friendly. The quality of foods were good.
Location of the hotel is very good for relaxation and good for walking. There are good pizzeria and restaurants around the hotel if you want eat out side the hotel. But if something was not listed in menu that would be difficult to order because all most all people do not know English at all.

The only problem that I have had is as follows;
I asked a bathrobe towel for my five year old daughter, but surprisingly they refused and said that would be available just in business rooms! While the big size were available in room and once chambermaid put an additional big size bathrobe towel.

As a conclusion, We had pleasant moments and I recommend this hotel.

Mohammad Hajiebrahim

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 26 March 2017

Obviously built in a huge rush leading up to the Olympics, now that the focus is off, this hotel is well on it's way into it's inevitable post-Olympic decline into obscurity and the management clearly has no idea or no motivation to do anything to gain repeat customers.

Check-in was friendly but slow. The trudge to the room at the end of a very long hallway, pulling two roller bags (no bellmen around anywhere) on carpet not designed for rolling anything was made worse by the 40 Degree (C) temperature in the hallway with additional heat blasting out of the ventilation ducts. It was 9C outside... no need to overheat like that. Upon arrival at the room, my key didn't work, necessitating a trudge back through the tunnel of fire and down again to reception only to do it again with a new key. Complaints about the heat fell on deaf ears and it was even hotter on subsequent nights.

Sochi air is not as clean as it's cracked up to be. At night, it reeks of a combination of coal dust and sewage, so I wanted my room cool without opening the windows. No chance. The air con control in the room is connected to nothing, and actually heats the room, not cools it. Chief engineer of the hotel admitted he had no idea how it worked - as did the 3 other guys who tried to fix it.

Room in general is nice but the bed is not a king bed, it's two twins pushed together and two separate twin size bed covers. Wifi works well.

Gym is OK and works 24 hours but has only Technogym equipment which is not very ergonomic. Pool and sauna complex is very nice.

Room service is incredibly expensive as are all in hotel dining outlets but there are nice places just outside the hotel.

Grounds and promenade access are nice.

A late check-out was granted without extra charge when I requested it.

I'm now suffering after 2 nights of dirty air. I think I'll look for different options next time I come to Sochi.

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
RadissonBluParadise, General Manager at Radisson Blu Paradise Resort & Spa, Sochi, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2017

Dear j889814672,

I would like to thank you for choosing Radisson Blu Paradise Resort and Spa and taking you time for sharing your feedback about your recent stay with us. Our daily company goal is to achieve 100 % Guest satisfaction and I’d like to apologize that you were not satisfied with the provided service at the hotel. I am really disappointed that whilst we strive to offer our guest best experience and service on this occasion something went wrong. I sincerely apologize for they high air temperature in your room and will certainly find out the reasons for what happened in order that this situation could not happen again. Providing full, correct information for each guest, as well as an individual approach to the solution of each issue, is the standard of service from which we are repelled in our work. I hope we get the chance to host you again in the future and show you that your experience this time is not the norm. The team at the hotel and I look forward to welcoming you back in as soon as possible.