Reviews (10 292)
1 477
4 784
3 064
1 477
All reviews aqua sana sherwood forest guest services winter wonderland all ages sports bar swimming pool village centre school holidays great fun new style family holiday pancake house great holiday quad biking games room changing rooms
495 - 500 of 10 293 reviews
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Spent the weekend with our extended family in the new 6 bed villa at Sherwood. We had an amazing time. The villa and the park was just perfect for a 3 generation holiday. What made the weekend even more special was how fantastic all the staff were- particularly Georgia & george from the climbing team and the wait staff in the pancake house- both groups proactively resolved niggles in a really customer centric way.

I would say the swimming area is looking a little tired but I believe they are already investing there. Other than that- the whole parc was fab.

Thanks all!

3  Thank JenMarr
Reviewed 28 June 2018

We had the unfortunate experience of staying at Sherwood Forest center parcs over the weekend from 22 to 25 June- we were there as a family of 9 celebrating my son’s birthday- by the time me and my husband had arrived my son and daughter in law had unpacked all their things , they are a family of 4. As we discussed rooms etc my two grandsons came in with glass they had found on the patio. We at first thought the couple of pieces were just co incidental until they kept bringing us pieces,we went outside and a broken window,fixed with gaffer tape had shards of glass everywhere It was horrendous.I cleaned up some but found someone had dumped even more in the pebbles around the house- it became clear that we could not let any of the children out with glass in every nook and cranny. We did complain and we were moved but received the poorest customer service I have ever experienced in my life. We paid over a 1000 pounds for this weekend and spent the whole of the first day cleaning up glass and packing and unpacking and having people,who should check the lodges properly treat us with disdain. We chose center parcs because we felt the children would be able to enjoy the outdoors safely ——clearly not the case and we will not be returning- needless to say we have not received an apology from center parcs which frankly speaks volumes.

3  Thank Stephen G
Sharon_Center_Parcs, Guest Services Executive at Center Parcs Sherwood Forest, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

I am sorry to read of your experience and regret that you feel our teams responded poorly to your concerns. I will be responding directly to your email shortly.

Kind regards
Sharon
Guest Services Executive

Reviewed 28 June 2018

Fabulous time at Sherwood Center Parcs with my sister, staff amazing and our executive lodge was perfect, from the shopping provided on arrival to the daily housekeeping. Lots of lovely guests, ducks geese swans and one gangsta squirrel. The field archery was very funny and once I’d relearned how, the cycle rides were the highlight of the weekend. Fabulous spa day at aqua Sana. Very lucky with the weather so evening barbecues every night. All in all we cannot wait to return.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank marthaw696
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Excellent experience, accommodation was lovely and clean. Would recommend going at this time of year (mid June) as it was not too busy and the weather was lovely. Wildlife was very present which helped improve the experience as you felt like you were close to nature.

Pancake house was pretty busy when we arrived and I think this effected the quality and service but later in the week the food and service was excellent (Tip: don't go to the pancake house when you first arrive)

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Had such a lovely day at the spa, all the staff are amazing especially Liz! We'd book to have afternoon tea and I was slightly worried about this since I am vegan but Liz did amazing at accommodating me, making me not feel left out and still being able to have afternoon tea!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends