US$106
Clifton Hotel(Mansfield)
US$86
US$52
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$60/night.

US$132
Travelodge Mansfield Hotel(Sutton in Ashfield)
US$57
1 408
4 602
2 942
1 408
All reviewsaqua sanasherwood forestguest serviceswinter wonderlandall agessports barswimming poolvillage centreschool holidayspancake housegreat funnew stylefamily holidaygreat holidayquad bikinggames roomchanging rooms
66 - 71 of 9 864 reviews
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We had the unfortunate experience of staying at Sherwood Forest center parcs over the weekend from 22 to 25 June- we were there as a family of 9 celebrating my son’s birthday- by the time me and my husband had arrived my son and daughter in law had unpacked all their things , they are a family of 4. As we discussed rooms etc my two grandsons came in with glass they had found on the patio. We at first thought the couple of pieces were just co incidental until they kept bringing us pieces,we went outside and a broken window,fixed with gaffer tape had shards of glass everywhere It was horrendous.I cleaned up some but found someone had dumped even more in the pebbles around the house- it became clear that we could not let any of the children out with glass in every nook and cranny. We did complain and we were moved but received the poorest customer service I have ever experienced in my life. We paid over a 1000 pounds for this weekend and spent the whole of the first day cleaning up glass and packing and unpacking and having people,who should check the lodges properly treat us with disdain. We chose center parcs because we felt the children would be able to enjoy the outdoors safely ——clearly not the case and we will not be returning- needless to say we have not received an apology from center parcs which frankly speaks volumes.

3  Thank Stephen G
Sharon_Center_Parcs, Guest Services Executive at Center Parcs Sherwood Forest, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

I am sorry to read of your experience and regret that you feel our teams responded poorly to your concerns. I will be responding directly to your email shortly.

Kind regards
Sharon
Guest Services Executive

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Fabulous time at Sherwood Center Parcs with my sister, staff amazing and our executive lodge was perfect, from the shopping provided on arrival to the daily housekeeping. Lots of lovely guests, ducks geese swans and one gangsta squirrel. The field archery was very funny and once I’d relearned how, the cycle rides were the highlight of the weekend. Fabulous spa day at aqua Sana. Very lucky with the weather so evening barbecues every night. All in all we cannot wait to return.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank marthaw696
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Excellent experience, accommodation was lovely and clean. Would recommend going at this time of year (mid June) as it was not too busy and the weather was lovely. Wildlife was very present which helped improve the experience as you felt like you were close to nature.

Pancake house was pretty busy when we arrived and I think this effected the quality and service but later in the week the food and service was excellent (Tip: don't go to the pancake house when you first arrive)

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Had such a lovely day at the spa, all the staff are amazing especially Liz! We'd book to have afternoon tea and I was slightly worried about this since I am vegan but Liz did amazing at accommodating me, making me not feel left out and still being able to have afternoon tea!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Chloelouise9
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

The lodge no. 23 was in need of renovation (especially the kitchen) but perfectly situated. The spa was excellent and we found Bella Italia the best meal out. Pancake House also very good overlooking the lake. Pedalos enjoyable.

The swimming paradise is undergoing renovations but remains open. The Parc market is well stocked and Time for Shade is a good outlet with pleasant staff.