“Finding tranquility & "eternity in a grain of...”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
sleepy_wa...
Taichung, Taiwan
“Finding tranquility & "eternity in a grain of sand"”
Reviewed 5 October 2015 for a stay in September 2015

Clean, comfortable, inviting, relaxing little piece of heaven. The infinity pool, sunset view, and direct beach access stopped time.

The kitchen staff outdid itself feeding 15 guests for 6 nights, delighting us with delicious authentic local Thai cuisine (and fast food for the kids upon request, excellent french fries and chicken nuggets). Not to mention the great outdoor barbecue of surf & turf.

Our villa manager Apple and her team provided unparalleled service that was fast, efficient, and always with a smile. The staff showed excellent responsiveness and care to all the guests, even taking time to respond to all the kids' questions with warmth and kindness.

I think I speak for everyone when I say we were all unwilling to leave when the time came. Definitely hope to be back again soon.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Great service by all the staff.
Liked least: Didn't want to leave.
Travelling group: Large Group
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
fangmin20...
Wuxi, China
“Perfect for everything”
Reviewed 11 May 2015 for a stay in May 2015

we have stayed there for 4 days, and everything is perfect.
the staff is quite nice and make the whole villa very clean,
and the food is the best thai food ever. and no need to go outside restaurant.
our villa manager Apple is really nice
we hope we can come here next year with our family.
Thanks for making it a memorable holiday!
Beautiful villa, amazing location, wonderful staff..

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the staff is great
Travelling group: Extended Family
Families with young children
Sam O
Shanghai, Shanghai, China
“What more could you want!”
Reviewed 3 September 2014 for a stay in August 2014

This is my first time in Thailand. The staff at Cielo made sure it wont be my last time! The helped with my every whim. The food that was cooked and baked was delicious and v well presented. The events and hospitality was top notch. Even when I asked for the ridiculous the staff tried their utmost to make it possible. I cannot recommend them enough! I hope to come back again next year. Hopefully the staff will have me!

Liked best: Service
Liked least: WiFi connection always dropped
Travelling group: Friends
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
Amberonhe...
“Sava villas- a dream destination to stay at with amazing staff”
Reviewed 1 September 2014 for a stay in August 2014

The 6 days I spent staying at Ceilo Villa were absolutely amazing. The villa is superb, cleanliness and attention to detail is provided by the staff. Each one of them was so helpful, kind and great and I was almost quite sad to say goodbye to them at the end of our stay. They were wonderful at providing information about nearby activities and companies. Helped in telling us best places to visit for these activities and how far they were from our villa. The chef was superb in making the meals everyday and they were deliciously prepared. They were simply on point, attentive and helpful at every step of the vacation. Thanks to the staff for making it a memorable holiday! Beautiful villa, amazing location, wonderful staff.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Aliagogi
“One of the best I've ever experienced”
Reviewed 1 September 2014 for a stay in August 2014
person found this review helpful

I recently stayed at Villa Cielo and Sava estates where we held my husbands 40th Birthday. I have to say, I've stayed at numerous villas around Thailand and Bali and this experience was one is the best I've ever had. Fabulous for families but also for a group of couples. The location is just simply amazing with white sands, amazing sun sets.

The service was insanely good, with such intuitive planning & just amazing thoughtfulness. All members, from the Villa Manager (Jaeb), the Chef (PIA) and the other amazing helpers were fabulous.

The actual event management for the day was flawless where the whole team helped in making sure all our guests were taken care of. I have to say, it was just brilliant. I was recommend this place to anyone who wants a special vacation with impeccable service and flawless arrangements.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing