US$196
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$290/night.

Hotel Riviera Blu(Tirrenia)
Beverly Park(Tirrenia)
  • Pool
Pitchup.com
  • Beachfront
  • Restaurant
  • Beachfront
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 June 2016

Loved the food in the restaurants around the hotel. My friend had to stay here as he couldn't get the room in which I got booked. But the staff were friendly in allowing me to spend time in his room. It's little but nice

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 May 2013

I stayed here as a sole traveller in May 2013 and it was everything I needed for a short break. The location is very handy for seeing Pisa in one direction and Livorno in the other, and the area is very quiet and peaceful with restaurants and shops within walking distance. The staff were welcoming and helpful, and value for money cannot be faulted.

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank Steph M
Reviewed 12 September 2011

The Hotel Mediterraneo is a lovely little hotel between near Pisa. It is very close to the beach for anyone on holiday. I was there on business, visiting Livorno and it suited me fine. The owner speaks good english so there was no problems at all. I stayed for one night and although it is a bit basic, it nevertheless was fine for me and at $55 was OK.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 October 2008

The hotel is a budget hotel and well worth the 50 Euro a night for a double room. Everything worked fine including the internet, we didn't have breakfast because we decided to sleep in; although we were able to get coffee and snacks at the bar when we did get up.

The hotel is about a 5 minute walk from the beach. The weather was really warm for October and I truly enjoyed taking a long stroll on the beach with my wife; there weren't many people on the beach but the atmosphere was wonderful and very romantic! The trip became an unexpected romatic getaway for us!

• Stayed: October 2008, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
32  Thank ready4you
Reviewed 15 October 2008

Our room and bathroom were clean, the wi-fi service worked and was free, the car park was big and free. The staff gave us free maps and helped us organize our daily trips around Tuscany. The nearby beach is nice but sometimes very crowded and noisy. The main square is about half a mile away and there's a bunch of fine restaurants, the Squalo (shark) restaurant was our favorite.

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
36  Thank frd979s