“Simply perfect!”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

The best restaurant I have ever visited (and I have visited a lot of restaurants). Everytime I go to Termoli I have to go to eat there. The place is beautiful, romantic, the plates are amazing, the service is impeccable and the staff very sympathy. You can eat there appetizers, a "pasta" or meat which is really exclusive and it melts in your mouth. The choice of the wines is also very wide. I absolutely recommend this place to everybody who loves quality food!

Date of visit: March 2018
1  Thank nischenka

Reviewed 4 October 2017

We found this place by accident on our way to somewhere else. What a great decision we made. The staff was so friendly and tried very hard to translate the menu for us. The food was awesome! We even got a free dessert at the end!! Great place. Also the music was very good.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

I was kindly greeted and staff were nicely attentive when I was ready to order.
Warm bread and oil, balsamic and a plate were brought to the table which was a nice touch.
The food arrived quickly, after I had finished snacking on bread, and very nicely presented and a well cooked stake. Rarer than I would normally have it (asked for medium) but it lovely piece of meat so didn't matter. The veg was an extra side but a nice accompaniment.
The waitress was almost sad I couldn't finish all of my food but there was a lot of it and I'd more than had my fill. I agree though, it was a shame to leave some.
Coffee came with cute little biscuits (careful if you have a nut allergy!)
I was checked on but not overly fussed over and had a thoroughly enjoyable solo meal. Well done il Mosto Selvatico.
I would happily come back here again.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

Beautiful place where you can eat and have a good bottle of wine! Fantastic service and a very sympathic waiter!! Mosto Selvatico is a restaurant where you can eat different type of dishes. This beautiful city need a restaurant like this. Vegetarians this place is perfect for you :))) where you can eat healthy recipe!

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

Good location good food and good wine , me and friends had a good time with Maurizio and all amazing staff .. I suggest you to try

Date of visit: June 2017