“So Glad We Did This”
Review of Silentbay Charter

Silentbay Charter
Ranked #1 of 3 Tours in Sestri Levante
More attraction details
Owner description: Trimaran Day charters - Sunset Happyhours - Night cruises.Jump on one of the fastest and most exciting boats in the world: the trimaran. Relax, fun, adventure are the three keywords of this fantastic boat, as three are its hulls, joined together by very confortable nets which will let you be in contact with the sea and its spectacular wildlife. Silentbay offers to you different possibilities of charter dedicated to any kind of requirements. Portofino, San Fruttuoso, Moneglia are some of the selectable destinations in our offers. During the day or during the night, you can always sail, tasting the endless emotions which a modern trimaran can give to you.
Reviewed 30 July 2017

Took the 2.5hr tour with Simmo and I am so glad we did. We had never done anything like this before. The views were gorgeous, like really unbelievable. Feeling the sun on my skin and the wind in my hair with bits of water splashing up, I just could not have asked for more. Simmo was welcoming and obviously expert at sailing. He took pics of everyone when we were in the water and provided drinks. It was an amazing afternoon.

1  Thank dakkinni
in 4 reviews
"refreshments"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 5 June 2017

A group of 8 of us did a little trip for a few hours on the boat taking a little tour and doing some snorkelling. The boat is amazing, laying on the nets in the sunshine was a dream and the journey was smooth. The water and scenery is all absolutely stunning. Simmo spoke great English and wasn't overbearing and allowed us to go at our own pace, he was great! Refreshments were provided on the package we did. It was worth every penny! Thoroughly recommend!

Reviewed 29 September 2016 via mobile

We had a blast on SilentBay Charter for my Bachlorette party. The views are stunning, the water was crystal clear. The sailboat took us to some private beaches where we can jump off the boat and swim over. We booked a private tour and it was one of my favorite days with my friends. I even brought my pizza raft. We were provided with wine, focaccia , and pizza. Simone even took some photos of my friends and I underwater. He know all the right moments to grab your phone and take photos. If you want.

1  Thank Stephanie J
Reviewed 4 September 2016

I really wonder how many years I have been sailing at sunset with Silentbay? It may be 5 or 6... and counting. And I remember them all!
Every year is a different experience: thrilling as the wind blows in the Muffolo's sails or relaxing when the sea is calm and sparkling.
I wouldn't call it a holiday in Sestri Levante without at least one Silent Bay sailing experience.
This year we enjoyed both a Sailing Happy Hour with Birthday celebrations and a daytime Taste of Sailing with a refreshing dive in the unbelievably clear waters of the Dreamtime Cove. Just enough to wait for the next ones in 2017.
That's what holidays memories are made of... Thank you, Simone and Muffolo!

1  Thank Maria Paola V