“Had wonderful stay”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

masifazim
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Had wonderful stay”
Reviewed 15 January 2018 for a stay in December 2017

Victor house is a nice compact house with double bed and bathroom at attic and sofa cum bed at ground floor.Got everything for cooking.superstore just downstairs and fresh pizza available till late night.sorrento city centre just minutes away on train. Dedicated garage is also a luxury.

17 Jan 2018
I thank these splendid people for having chosen Victor’s House for their holiday lodging. They have shown great care and respect for the property and the condominium’s rules. They have shown appreciation for all the tiny details that we offer to our guests, which gives us satisfaction to continue providing the highest level of service. They are respectable and forthcoming people which interested me to find out about their stay and be there for them in the best way possible, above the normal duties required by a host. I wish you all the best and hope to see you soon. My kindest regards, Anna De Francesco.
Kerry R
“Victor's House”
Reviewed 23 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

Excellent location, clean and well equipped. A great base for exploring Sorrento and the analog coast. The train station is a 5 minute walk so very convenient for getting to Pompeii and Naples. Anna was really helpful and on hand to answer questions through out our trip

17 Jan 2018
Wendy O
“Convenient and clean”
Reviewed 17 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

It has everything for a long stay self catering (supermarket next door), Sorrento 30 min walk (1km), Cafe or restaurants 1 min away, train or bus 4 mins away. Trains excellent connection to Pompeii, Herculaneum or Naples. We had 3 days of sightseeing and eating out. Firm bed. Suit young couple and no need for a car.

23 Oct 2017
bernardin...
Lucca, Italy
“Victor's House”
Reviewed 2 April 2017 for a stay in March 2017
person found this review helpful

Great apartment-- clean and modern and just minutes from the train station. Perfect for travel to Pompeii, Herculaneum and Vesuvius. Well equipped, though small, kitchen with grocery store next door. Anna, the owner, is warm and attentive.

Richard29...
Manchester, United Kingdom
“A great apartment in a great location!”
Reviewed 14 September 2016 for a stay in August 2016
person found this review helpful

I stayed here with my wife for a week stay in Sorrento. The apartment was one of very few that had its own parking - something we needed as we had a hire car.

The apartment itself is fantastic. The owner Anne is really helpful, she was in contact before we arrived and when we got there. We arrived at 11pm at night, this was no problem at all, she arranged for someone to meet us on arrival - no extra cost, which is very rare!!

The apartment itself is everything that you would want from self catering. The kitchen has fridge (and a freezer!) hob, microwave and dishwasher. The bathroom is really spacious and even has a washing machine.

The apartment is stocked really well, ample pots and pans etc. It was really nice touch when Anne left a bowl of fruit and some pasta for when we arrived. Free wi-fi throughout too!

The apartment is less than 5 minute walk from Sant Angello train station where 2 trains run every hour to Sorrento and takes about three minutes. Sorrento is also walkable in about 30 minutes

When we were there the temperature was 32C, the air conditioning in the apartment was great - I can't say it was ever too hot. And the bed was very comfortable.

One final point, if Anne recommends a trip round Amalfi and Positano - take it up. The trip is fantastic and Anne arranges everything.

The apartment is about 5 minutes from 2 cash machines, plenty of bars, a great bakery opposite the apartment and most importantly there is a big supermarket right underneath the apartment

I can't think of any negatives or areas that it could be improved. You will not be disappointed :-)

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The property was like it was t he owners home - really nicely decorated
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
16 Sep 2016
I thank these splendid people: Richard and Shabs for having chosen Victor’s House for their holiday lodging. They have shown great care and respect for the property and the condominium’s rules. They have shown appreciation for all the tiny details that we offer to our guests, which gives us satisfaction to continue providing the highest level of service. They are respectable and forthcoming people which interested me to find out about their stay and be there for them in the best way possible, above the normal duties required by a host. I wish you all the best and hope to see you soon. My kindest regards, Anna De Francesco.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;