“Too hyped up”
Review of Il Ruttino

Il Ruttino
Ranked #4 of 65 Restaurants in Sant'Agnello
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Visited this restaurant this evening and was very disappointed. Reviews were very good so decided to give it a shot. From the outset, it felt poor. Plastic chairs in a ‘garden’ overlooking apartments with bins outside. Service and food was good but price and location very poor. ‘ Fish of day ‘ definitely a drama as per previous reviewers.Wine expensive.
Waiter cleaned tables with toilet cleaner beside people eating.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Food excellent, wine excellent, service excellent, price, excellent walked past this place 2 or three times and was not sure about it from outside but decided to give it a try
Great table out in the garden area and the food was best we had on our holiday

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I spent almost 1 week in this restaurant, maybe from outside it doesn’t look really like a restaurant but I was really excited to enter after that this really kind guy outside the door than when I entered inside this other waiter was really one of the best things I ever seen in my life, the service was wonderful, the food was delicious especially the white fresh fish because I never been in a place where they clean the fish for you and even the pizza was amazing made from a napoletan pizza maker so what else I can say I hope you enjoy as well like me

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Been to da Franco's... Over rated af!!!... Also been to Anima e Pizza aswell, don't want to discount them... If you wish to make your own pizza check that place out really cool dude working there he loves to interact with the customers. BUT! If you actually want the best pizza in Sorrento go here. Ruttino is the best... Don't even have to think twice about it.

The freshness of the dough... It's so soft and fluffy it literally melts in your mouth truly authentic Italian pizza the ingredients are so fresh you can taste how fresh and perfect they are through the taste and texture, charming gentleman working there who looks like a total hipster.

If you want the best pizza of your life... THIS IS THE PLACE. This place deserves the amount of attention da Franco's gets. No other place can even come close. Trust me.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

This little restaurant was 2mins down the road from out hotel,stopped off after we arrived for lunch,it was close and we were hungry,soooo glad we did,the staff are extremely friendly,felt like friends,the pizzas are huge and delicious,I also tried the gnocchi which was amazing. We were always given a free limoncello shot,very well priced for such fab food,would highly recommend. Will be back in a couple of years.