“Worth the visit”

Cuisines: Pub, Brew Pub
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 June 2016 via mobile

Knowledgeable bartenders with a large selection the beers that they are always changing. We never had a bad pint... And we had many.

The food is delicious. My girlfriend is American and she noted it was the best burger she has ever had in her life. Try the Birritrovo burger - it's delicious!

Overall a great spot with good staff and delicious food.

1  Thank Colin370

Reviewed 6 September 2015

We just had time for one beer here - and that was lucky, because we hadn't booked. It was the last Saturday of August and every table they have was reserved from 8.30pm. It's a nice place and like a real pub. Great range of real ales. Nice waiters. Not at all Italian; so don't go if you want to stick with the Italian vibe.

Reviewed 4 September 2015

Who would have thought that you could get real beer in Italy? Apparently there's quite a liking for artisan beer these days and this place is one of the few that serve it. There's always a choice of 8 beers, mainly from Italy but from other European countries too. The two chaps who run it are friendly and know their beer. I have a bit of a liking for IPA and I tried 4 different ones during my stay. They were all fantastic but my favourite Italian brewery has to be MC77 - their Punto and Cristina D'Avena beers are superb. The prices are a little more expensive than other bars but you're getting properly-crafted beer rather than mass-produced blandness.

They also do brilliant burgers. What more could you possibly ask for.

1  Thank Ken G
Reviewed 29 July 2015 via mobile

A must if you want to drink artisanal beers. For the food I AM perplex !
Indeed my wife took an hamburger which was very good. As far as I am concerned I took a meat plate and there was too much salt on it and on the surgelated french fries. I was about to ask another plate, it was the limit I could eat salted. The children took a wurstel but they were black cooked ! It good for the presentation but good as well for the cancer ! This is why my opinion is mixed. I told this to the waiter si I hope next time it will be perfect.
Concerning the price is on level.

Reviewed 30 June 2015 via mobile

As advertised, no commercial beers are served here... only artisan! Absolutely amazing. Great choice of Italian ones as well, finally, no more Moretti or Peroni... blah! Didn't try the food so I can't comment. Incredibly friendly and helpful staff! Loved it.

1  Thank ellie79