“Rustichello in San Benedetto Del Tronto”
Review of Rustichello

Rustichello
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 27 March 2018

Rustichello restaurant will never disappoint. Always busy but we find service to very fast & not waiitng long at all. Not trendy, you feel like you're stepping back in time but in saying that restaurant is very clean, tables have crisp white table cloths with white cloth serviettes.
We will always make our way there a few times while we stay in SBT. Food is delicious tagliatelle with porcini mushrooms are devine. They have several traditional oven pasta dishes that are also delicious, my boys are always happy to eat there. The fried olives are fabulous & you can't stop eating them. The waiters are very professional & know how to give good service.
It is well worth a visit & you won't go home feeling hungry. Highly recommend. Very well priced.

Reviewed 10 October 2016

The first time I went to Rustichello, it was at their original location, and I saw there grandmothers working the "furnace", the wood fired oven with all sorts of wonderful meats. It was unlike anything I had ever had. Then the gesuit! This oven cooked pasta with cheesy goodness, it is the only place I have ever seen it, and it has been more than 35 years since I saw it first. So delicious! They have the crema, the fried olives, anything you get there is amazing, and we are going back after this Christmas, maybe we can go there again, I am hoping! I have been there at least 5-6 times, whenever we visit San Benedetto del Tronto. Go see for yourself!

Reviewed 18 June 2015

During our 10 day sojourn at Grottammare, we decided to have lunch at this highly reccommended restaurant.

We entered at 13:45 and was immediately shown to our table, but had to wait about 10 minutes before being shown the menu. The waiting time was understandable because the resturant was very busy. The waiter then brought us mineral water, red local wine and a basket full of sliced bread, and took the order.

We had for starters: French fries, cremine and olive Ascolane. My wife's main dish consisted of: lamb and pork on skewers and slices of roast pork and lamb. I had petto di polo alla brace and a plate of cicoria. The food was surperbly cooked and we were given generous portions.

When we when to pay the bill, the owner offered my wife and I coffee and cappuccino. The bill came to 26 euros.

If you want traditional Italian food without the frills, then this is the place for you.

2  Thank Cossignano
Reviewed 12 June 2015

Il Rustichello is just that a rustic, charming place to eat with family & friends with great food made by someone's nonna or mamma !! We've been there many times & enjoyed every single meal, the homemade antipasto is so good, all the pasta dishes are extremely delicious & very generous with servings, the main meals are all meat cooked perfectly !! Service is really fast, the waiters are friendly & very professional. Recommend a visit for lunch or dinner, prices are excellent for the quality of food & portion size. Children loved it too !! So that's a good thing !!

Reviewed 6 January 2015 via mobile

My bf and I met a friend and his wife at Rustichello while we were both visiting Italy for the holidays. Our friend had been dining at this restaurant for years so we decided it was the perfect spot to meet. He warned us that it was nothing fancy and that nothing in the restaurant had been changed in years but honestly once the food comes out you aren't thinking of anything but how the amazing everything tastes! It was well worth the hour drive to and from. Next time my bf and I are back in italy visiting his family I'm sure I'll ask to go back!